Broken.

CHAPTER 5

Amethyst's P.O.V

"He what?" I asked. My ears started ringing and I clenched my fists. Cassie hung up the phone.
"That fucking asshole!" I yelled. Nate's eyes were wide and he ran a hand through his hair. "Take me to his house." I ordered Nate. He shook his head. "I know you're angry, Amy. I am too. But I don't think you talking to him will benefit anyone." He told me. I scoffed. "Why not?" I asked. "Because you'll probably cut his dick off!" He whisper yelled. "Exactly!" I yelled. He looked at me confused. I decided I wasn't getting anywhere so it was time to bring in the 'big guns'.

I crossed my arms over my chest, making my breasts look more bigger. "Nathan." I walked closer to him. He took in a deep breath, trying not to glance at my chest. "If you don't take me to Johnny's house right now, I swear I will not have sex with you ever again."
He snorted. "Oh baby. Don't make any promises you can't keep," he chuckled. I arched a brow. "You don't think I'm serious?" I asked. He motioned his body. "You're telling me that you will never have sex with this, again?" He asked, smirking. I rolled my eyes. This isn't getting anywhere. "You'll see." I sighed. I went into my closet and grabbed my coat.

"Where are you going?" He asked when I came back to the room. "To Johnny's, then Cassie's." I put the coat on and grabbed my phone. "Amy please," he grabbed my wrist. I looked up at his face. His eyes were pleading mine. I knew my wolf wanted nothing other than to forget it and cuddle up with him, but I couldn't. I couldn't just stay here. Johnny hates Gabby as much as we do. He didn't just betray my best friend, but me too. He was a good friend of mine and he betrayed me. The worst part is, he hurt the one person I always knew to be happy. I know Cassie had her problems. But she never let them get the best of her. She always picked her self up and did her best to be happy, for her happiness brought happiness upon others. I've never heard her cry like that. He made her cry, so he has to pay.

"I'll go myself," I spat before heading out the door and down the stairs. I could hear his footsteps following mine. "I'll drive you," he groaned. I could hear the jingle of his keys.

"We will be back soon!" I yelled to dad. "Before 12, please!" He yelled from the kitchen. I closed the door on my way out and saw Nate unlock his car. I got into the passenger seat and waited for him to turn on the engine. "Anytime now," I said impatiently. He chuckled quietly, while turning on the engine. He reversed out of the drive way and slowly drove down the street. "I can't believe I'm doing this." He said under his breath. With everything going on, I couldn't help but smile. No matter what happened, I loved getting way. I know I shouldn't feel proud, because of the situation, but I got my way.

Winning.

He turned into Daisy Drive and I looked around in confusion. This isn't the way to Johnny's house.

He pulled up into Cassie's drive way and killed the engine. I turned my body to face him. "We were meant to go to Johnny's place first." I reminded him. He leaned his arm on the arm rest and shrugged. "You are going inside to Cassie and I will talk to Johnny." He said. I could feel heat travelling up my neck, due to frustration. "Nate!" I yelled.
He faced me. The moon light was illuminating the opposite side of his face, yet I could still see those bright blue eyes staring deep into my soul. The shadow of his eyelashes were against his high cheekbones and his perfect plump lips were-

What am I thinking?!

I'm angry.

I shook my head. "I know what you're thinking, beautiful." He grinned. "But this is no time for that." He winked. I balled my fists. I wanted to scream from frustration.
"I want to talk to Johnny!" I yelled again. He snorted. "Talk," he chuckled, repeating my choice of word.

"Yeah. Talk," I lied. Of course I didn't want to talk to him. I wanted to scream at him and punch him in the nose and kick his 'you know what.'

"Go inside." He pointed to the house. "No. Not until I see Johnny." I got into a comfortable position, letting him know I wasn't going to move.

"Amethyst. If you do not get out of the car and go comfort your friend this instant, I will make you." He said. The seriousness in his voice made me roll my eyes. "Guess what? I'm not scared of you. Do what you want." I spat.

He growled. "Inside now." He said in a dangerously low voice. I gulped.

"N-no." I stuttered. Shit.

'Amy. Go inside. His wolf is getting angry.' Melody warned me.
'I don't care.' I told her.

"Amy, now!" He roared. Anger flashed through his eyes. I looked at him stunned... And scared. I hated it when Nate yelled. He is the nicest person I know, yet his bad side is scariest. No one wanted to be on his bad side.

You know that feeling you get when your parents scold you? They tell you off and for some dumb reason, you start to cry. Well, that's what was happening. Tears were about to fall and Nate's eyes softened. "Amy.." He reached out to me, his voice soft.

I shifted away from him as if his touch was fire that was about to burn my skin. I opened the car door and stormed out. I held my belly as I speed walked to the door. I wiped the tears away quickly before knocking on the door and walking in. I closed the door behind me and Cassie's mother came out of the kitchen. "Amy," she breathed before pulling me in for a motherly hug. She was the closest thing I had to a mother. She treated me like her own.

"What's wrong with Cassie?" She asked sounding worried. "She just ran up stairs and locked the door." She said. "Just some stuff with Johnny. Don't stress. I'll talk to her," I gave her an assuring smile. She nodded. I gave her one last hug before walking up stairs to Cassie's room. I knocked on the door three times. No answer.

I leaned my forehead against the door and closed my eyes. "Cas?" I asked. I heard a low sob from behind the door, meaning she must be sitting against it. I sat on the floor and leaned my back against the door. "Cassie... I," I didn't know what to say. I seemed to have lots to say to Johnny, but nothing to Cassie.

How can I not know how to comfort the only friend who knew how to comfort me?

"Why would he do it?" I heard her say in a voice that sounded like she was about to break.

Oh, Cassie.

My heart fell at her words. At her voice. The usual happy and beaming voice, was no more, and I could tell it wouldn't be back anytime soon.

"I don't know, Cas." I said truthfully. "I honestly don't know." I thought carefully before speaking my next words.

"You are an amazing person. You're the most happy, sweet, caring and beautiful person I know. Inside and out. You're so bubbly and she," I referred to Gabby, "is as sour as a lemon."

"I don't know what he would see in her. There isn't much to see. She may be good looking, but at heart she is... Horrible. You on the other hand, ha. Don't get me started." I smiled, even though she couldn't see me.

"Maybe he doesn't see anything in her. Maybe he just wanted... Sex." I said. Silence. She just listened. I didn't speak for about 5 minutes.

"But I know he sees a lot in you. I know he loves you. I can tell by the way he looks at you and treats you. It's more than obvious." I meant every word I let out.

I heard ruffling from behind the door, then she opened it fully, showing herself to me.

Her hazel eyes were bloodshot and puffy. Her nose and cheeks were a bright pink and the straight face she tried to hold, failed.I pulled her in for a hug. She sobbed into my shoulder, while I patted her back and whispered comforting words that Nate said when I was upset.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to let out the tears. I could feel the pain she felt. I could see how heart broken she was. I hated it.