WICKED and love don't mix

At WICKED headquarters
"Somebody get her out of there" Janson shouts as he enters Ava Paige's office.

"Janson,you know we can't do that," Ava says in a soft voice.

"When my sister died, she trusted me (Y/N) and now she's going to die, because of you! He shouts so loudly that Ava jumps.

"She wanted to help us Janson! That's why she volunteered to go into the Maze," she starts but Janson slams his hands on the table and roars "Keep your excuses, you put her in there because she begged you to let her go in with Newt, don't lie to me Ava, I'm not an idiot"

He starts walking out of the room but not before he says "Don't let her die, if she does you do too,"and then he walked into the hall.

Ava sighed and opened the second drawer of her desk and picked up the small picture of herself , Newt and (Y/ N).

"Young love can be beautiful but it can be dangerous at a time like this," Ava whispered to no one in particular. "WICKED and love don't mix," she said as she puts the photo back in the drawer. "Her mother and father would be so mad at me but it was her choice to go into the Maze."
And that's when your eyes flicker open.

____________________________
Hi everyone reading, I hope you're enjoying the book so far. Don't be shy comment away,if you want me to read one of your books or just to dedicate a chapter just comment below. Sorry for not uploading yesterday but thanks for not giving up on this book
LOVE,
R