Emotions

Three months later

Newt has been a love sick teenager since the breakup . He says he doesn't care but inside it is ripping him apart. The shere sight of you reminds him that you aren't his girlfriend anymore. Everyday he feels awful, working in the sun and watching you teach your pupils. The only reason he hasn't gone mad is the fact that he couldn't stand you seeing him going crazy. He thinks that you are the one who is trying to destroy any chance of love between you and Newt. He is wrong though, it's neither of you. It's Alby and his rules.

You are even worse than Newt, though you are better at hiding it. You hide your emotions but inside you are screaming. Screaming at yourself, screaming at Newt, screaming at everyone. How you wish you could get back together with Newt. How you wish you could but you know you can't. Alby made sure of that. Two months ago, Alby came up to you and told you, quite blunty, that you can't go out with Newt because Newt 'has to' concentrate on co-leading the Glade since we are so close to escaping through the maze. So close yet so far. Though you wish they would hurry up since you want to get back together with Newt. You desperately want to get back together with Newt.

You forgave Thomas when he gave you a heartfelt apology and a detailed explanation of his behaviour. You are now both friends and Thomas has accepted his destiny of being single. You haven't though, everyday you wonder will we escape today or tomorrow and you are met with sorrow every single day.

Until today.

Hi gladers, sorry for that rubbish chapter! It was just explaining what has happened recently to you. I am sorry for all those Alby fangirls, I decided that he had to be stuck up for the storyline. Anyway, I would like to say that though I enjoy reading the comments, things like hurry up or update are a bit , well, mean. It's okay if you comment 'MORE' in one or two chapters but in three or more, it makes me feel like a slow writer (which I am).

Please comment suggestions, recommendations and all that jazz! Some times I laugh so hard at the comments, I drop my Kindle!
So yeah, that's about it!

Goodbye (don't become a crank!),
From R