Chapter 2: Hard to tell

Beast Boy's POV:

I just couldn't really tell. I tried to be nice to Raven but she pushes me away. I'm just trying to make her feel included; a choice to someone. I've came up with countless things for her to do with me, and yet all I get every time is the big fist. I can almost sense that old thing coming nowadays. I'm not afraid to say that I'm kinda falling for her. I mean, she's my polar opposite but there's something about the way she acts. The mystery of her behavior kinda draws you in until all of your feelings get to you and the only thing that is left is love. Robin and Cyborg still weren't back yet and Starfire was preparing some weird Tamarean cuisine for her and Silkie. I decided to try again with Raven. I walked up to her door and pulled the knob. It was locked. I stood at the door.
"Why do I try."'I squeaked and felt a tear roll down my cheek. It was hard to tell whether she was annoyed, shy, upset, deep in meditation, or she just hated me. This bothered me. It was hurting me emotionally to not understand her feelings. All I wanted was a yes or a no. If she says yes, then great, I'll be with my dream girl, if she says no, oh well, I'll try to be the best friend I can be. I'm done with the in-between, mystery crap. It's hard to tell. It's just hard sometimes.