Chapter 8: Eveything's Ruined

Beast Boy's POV:

I saw her, and she saw me. I gave a covert cringe. Raven was using the restroom, so Terra would feel more welcome to get all up on me and talk to me like her lover.
"Beasty!" She yelled and ran over to me. She embraced me in an uncomfortable bear hug. "Oh BB I missed you, can we get together now, my memory is back and I realized I love you!" She yelled happily. I felt like crap because I didn't defend myself and Raven but I didn't know what to say. She was hugging me and kissing my cheeks. Raven walked out of the bathroom and when Terra saw Raven, she wrapped my arms around her waist to make it seem like I was hugging her, and then she grabbed my face and forcefully pressed her lips against mine.
"Beast Boy?" Raven asked.
"Back of freak. He said he wants me." Terra lied. I shook my head no at Raven, but Terra made a comeback to her comment. "He was just saying how much he missed me, and loves me, and how I'm better than you." 'No' I mouthed at Raven. There were tears in her eyes and her body was shaking. I could feel her blood boiling and she was 20 feet away from us. Instead of storming off she smacked me, grabbed me by my collar and pulled me out to the back.

Raven's POV

I was way more mad than I should be, but my blood was boiling, my caged demon instinct was screaming inside me, and I just wanted to beat the crap out of everyone. I was even more mad because all that time I was worried that I would screw everything up, but it was Beast Boy that had done it. I grabbed him, pulled him behind the restaurant and started to scream in his face.
"ALL THIS TIME I HAD TRUSTED YOU AND I WAS SO CAREFUL TO NOT HURT YOU BUT TURNS OUT I HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME AND YOU WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT ME BUT YOU HOOKING UP WITH THAT SLUT HURT LIKE FREAKING CRAP! YOU LIED TO RIGHT TO MY FACE AND SAID THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE, BUT IT SURELY ISN'T! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOLD TERRA THAT SHE WAS BETTER THAN ME RIFHT AFTER TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME! IF YOU WANT THAT WHORE YOU CAN HAVE HER BECAUSE WE'RE OVER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw him down. I didn't care about how much he was hurting right now, he had broken my heart. I think I deserved the payback I got. I was heaving heavy breaths and trying to calm down. Beast Boy didn't just have a few tears in his eyes, he was balling.
"R, Raven. Please, I'm s-sorry!" He cried. I started to feel sad, but at the same time I was mad, scared, confused. I didn't know what to do so I yelled at him some more.
"That's what you get, you stupid beast!" I yelled at him and stormed off. I could feel the demon inside me rising. I was a major distance away from the restaurant, and I could sense Trigon's presence. I turned around and saw him.
"Very good, Raven." He said. "You just helped out with a big step in my plan to obliterate him." He said then teleported away. Right when he said that, I regretted everything I did. Oh, I'm so ignorant! I figured he didn't want to see me ever again. Now, I found myself balling and walking home. Everything's ruined now.