Chapter 6: Her...

Beast Boy's POV

I'm happy that Raven wants to give our relationship a try. It had took forever for me to tell her how I felt, and now I know that it was worth it, and now we're gonna go on a date tomorrow! Everything was adding up perfectly, but then I remembered. Her... By her I mean Terra Markov. After months of her rejecting me, she said I've 'matured' enough for her to like me, and that she's going out for Italian tomorrow. She had asked me if I wanted to go with her, but I turned her down. I knew Raven was the one on my heart, and I was blind before I saw Raven's beauty. A pattern of cringes came over my face as I thought about Terra. She was probably going to see me, and then she would be all over me. Ugh, I would have to put up with annoying laugh that she used every time she hurt me and thought it was funny. I don't know whether to ignore Terra, to go out with Raven, to pretend like I like Terra so she won't bother me, or I should break up with Raven and 'date' Terra for a while so she stops bothering me. God, I feel so terrible about this. I don't want to hurt Raven, but I may have to end it with her. I could see this amazing light in her eyes when I asked her out, and I don't want to ruin it. She looked happy. That's a rare experience and I'm not gonna ruin that all because of Terra. I had blocked Terra's number but now she keeps talking to me on the home phone, and I can't block her on a home phone. I didn't even want to hear Terra's name, she was making me mad. She was making me furious and I wasn't even with her. I slammed my fists on my bedroom floor until I was tired and aching. I heard the elevator ding, followed by the sound of Cyborg, so I knew it was late because of the long traffic they were in. I opened my shades, and a dark dusk filled the sky. If I stayed awake, I would keep thinking of Terra, and worrying about dumping Raven so Terra would leave me be, so I crawled into bed and slept. Bad choice. I didn't like Terra anymore, but then minute I closed my eyes I had a dream. about Her...