Chapter 15: Do Over Part 2

Raven's POV:

Beast Boy and I had stopped talking about sad and emotional things and actually had some fun. He was telling a story about a time in his childhood.
"So then, my teacher told me to take her cup to the cafeteria and fill it up with sweet tea, so after I filled her cup up, I didn't close the lid, I just set it on the cup. Anyways, I was walking back down the hallway, and there was a knocked over wet floor sign, so I assumed the floor was dry, but it wasn't. I slipped and there was a teacher in front of me, and I accidentally hit her, and spilled the tea all over her. I almost went to the principal's office because the teacher thought I did that on purpose!" He laughed, and I did too.
"Why didn't you put the lid on?!" I laughed and picked at my salad. He signaled me to wait for an answer as he slurped some soup.
"I don't know, maybe because I was in the second grade and I wasn't thinking." He answered and smiled. We looked into each other's eyes again, ignoring the world around us, but the waiter's pitchy voice disrupted us.
"You would guys like more water? Or some more soup or anything?" Beast Boy looked at me, so I guess I would answer. I could tell through his expression what he wanted.
"We'll have some water refills, thanks." I said and waited for him to fetch the water and pour it into our small water glasses. Suddenly, Beast Boy's phone buzzed. He gave me an odd look, and I got a little scared.

Beast Boy's POV:

Terra was calling, I guess she was trying to ruin our date again. 'It's Terra.' I mouthed to Raven. She rolled her eyes in annoyance of Terra.
"Ugh, what?" I snapped at her, quietly.
"Oh BB I just wanted to know if you were at the Italian restaurant, because I was about to head there!" Her overjoyed voice squealed. I quickly hung up, and felt the box in my pocket. I would have to give it to her soon, or not at all.
"She said she's coming, so we should like have a plan." I warned her.
"A plan?" She smirked. "Like, maybe with violence?" She laughed. I looked at her and lightly laughed back.
"Well I don't know," I said and grabbed Raven's hand. "But we can surely teach her not to mess with us." After laughing and smiling, again I found myself lost in Raven's violet eyes. She was just so beautiful, and she made me feel good. I wanted to assure her that we would stop Terra, and Trigon, and that we would have a happily ever after, but I know that won't happen so I will try to make her feel good. It's all I can do. I set the box on my lap.
"Raven," I said, starting the conversation. She looked straight up at me. "I just want to tell you that you are beautiful, and I love you, and I'm in love with you. You make me feel good about myself everyday and not a moment goes by where I don't think of you and your beauty on the inside and out. Sure, we've had our ups and downs, but I will always love you. Bottom line, I love you and I think you're beautiful, and I thought this would look great on you." I said, a tone of truth in my voice. I handed her the box. Her tear filled eyes sparkled as she took the box. She opened and quickly put it on.
"I love it. Thank you, Beast Boy." She said and leaned across end the table to kiss me. I broke the kiss.
"Hey, your the one that's been starting all the kissing lately." I said sarcastically and kissed her full on the lips. She broke the kiss and we laughed.
"PDA much." She whispered and laughed. Our laughing stopped when we saw Terra happily stomp in, but we smiled again, for we had our plan.