Chapter 13: Never

Raven's POV:

Beast Boy told me everything. I can't even think about everything Trigon has done to our relationship without tearing up. I just don't know what to do about this, and I don't know if he does either.
"He said I have a month, and if I don't break up with you, he'll kill me."
"No, that, that can't be possible." I said, trying to block out what he had told me. He cupped my chin and kissed me.
"It's okay, Rae Rae. I'll be fine." He stated bravely, but I could sense that he was afraid of Trigon. That made me cry more.
"You can break up with me if you want to." I said, tears in between ever word I said.
"Never." He said strongly.
"Beast Boy, you'll die. I'd rather just have you as a friend than to not have you at all." I said, shaking. He embraced me in a tight hug.
"Raven, we'll stop him. I will never break up with you no matter what anyone says to you or me. I will never do that." He said, still hugging me.
"Thanks Beast Boy. But you're putting yourself at great risk." I said weakly. I reluctantly removed myself from his arms and walked up to my room. Just in case Trigon kills him, I grabbed a sheet of paper, and a pen and wrote him a funeral speech.

Beast Boy's POV:

I will never break up with her no matter what Trigon says. He can kill me, maybe, but I just want Raven to be happy. I know that she can sense my fear though, but who wouldn't be afraid of a demon, a spawn of the devil, here in this dimension. I just don't want to do the wrong thing, but my brain says "save yourself" and my heart says "stay with Raven". This time, I will follow my heart. I've hurt her before and I don't want to again, but it's hard. I eventually came to a mental consensus; I would stay with her. I just don't want Trigon to trick me and end up getting Raven killed instead. It's all so confusing and it's a hard situation to be put in, but I know that I will never hurt Raven, and I will never ever break up with her, even if my life is depending on us breaking up and never being able to get back together. I will never stop loving her and I will not break up with her, despite the cost.

A/N: Sorry if this isn't good, but it's leading up to a few more chapters and then the final chapters of this fanfic. Also, just really fast, if you have anxiety, panic attacks, or even depression, you can talk to me. I'm not depressed but I do have this weird, almost constant anxiety that sometimes lasts all day, so if you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me so I can help. Remember KEEP READING MY LOVELY READER PEOPLE!