Chapter 12: Not much I can do

A/N: Sorry for not updating, I have a disease currently, called Writers Block. :(

Beast Boy's POV

I don't know what to else to tell Raven. I'm so frustrated with the whole Trigon thing that sometimes I lock the door to my room and cry. I just can't handle it anymore, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to break up with her, it's just that I don't want the both of us to be in danger. I walked out I to the living room and saw all of the Titans around the area. Cyborg was playing a video game, but soon stopped to fix the T car. I didn't want to make Raven feel so lonely, so I threw my arm around her.
"Wanna play a video game?" I suggested.
"Sure, I guess so." She said. After five minutes of playing we laughed and argued over who was the better player, but then a serious look struck Raven.
"Trigon is going to talk to you, I can sense it." She whispered. "Head up to your room, now." I nodded and ran up there. I could feel an odd tingling sensation in my hands, and then he showed up.
"Ah, well hello, my favorite green hero." He said darkly, pointing out my biggest insecurity. "Come here to Uncle Trigon!"
"N, no! What do you want with Raven?!" I screamed, making him back away. I felt a sense of confidence wash over me.
"I want for you to break up with her. You have about a month now to break up with her, and if you don't, you... Will... Die!" He said loudly, making a shiver run up my spine.
"I will never hurt her like that, you God dang demon!" I said and pushed him. Just like that he flicked me in the face.
"Leave, now!" I yelled, bravery filling my voice. Just like that, he left my room. I felt brave for standing up to him, and for protecting my relationship with Raven, but there was not much that I can do to save myself, because I don't want to hurt Raven.