Chapter 17: Life Is a Ticking Timebomb

Beast Boy's POV:

I was in my room, just chilling, and suddenly I felt an uneasy presence coming from the right corner. It was Trigon. Why does he have to ruin everyone's happiness all the time? I didn't want him to ruin mine, but I knew that he would.
"Hello again, my green friend." He said and smirked an evil smirk.
"What do you want this time?" I shouted.
"I want to tell you that you have tonight with her until I kill you." He said and laughed. I couldn't believe the words I heard. Only tonight? He said a few days ago that I had one month! He surely has to be lying. Rage was building up inside of me, or was it sadness? Honestly, I couldn't tell anymore.
"But, I should have like 24 days!" I yelled at him. "That's not fair, just, put yourself into my shoes, maybe you'll see!"
"Sorry, my boy, that isn't going to happen. You see, I've been shortening your time here on earth ever since I first talked to Raven, and it's getting boring just sitting there watching you live your life." He said, denying my plea for life.
"Why?!" I questioned. Anger was rising inside of me.
"Life is a ticking time bomb, my boy." He said. He was speaking the truth, but seriously, I only have tonight? I was on the verge of tears. I strained to hold them in, but eventually I gave in.
"Leave, get out of my room, get out of my life!" I yelled with tears forming in my eyes. He stared at me and watched a few tears escape my eyes. He gave off an ugly, lingering smirk, and left my room. I wiped, my tears and calmed myself down, then I went down the stairs, to Raven. I grabbed her hand and walked her out of the tower. Eventually we had arrived at the park.
"Beast Boy?" Raven asked as I sat her down on the bench.
"Raven, Trigon talked to me, and he said, I only have tonight." I announced, sadly. Looking at the necklace that I gave her made me feel a little happier.
"What?' She asked, crying already. I leaned in and hugged her tightly.
"He said that life is a ticking time bomb, which basically means, my time is up."
"Thank you, for being such an amazing boyfriend and for putting up with everything I've done to you." She said and squeezed my hand. I broke the hug and looked up at her.
"It was a good life." I said and wiped her tears. I was trying to ignore the tears of my own. Eventually, it got extremely dark out, so we walked home. I plopped down on my bed and tossed around in it. I just couldn't get comfortable. But about two seconds later, I had wished that I had the comfort of my bed, for I was being sucked into Trigon's world.