Chapter 10: Be Strong

Raven's POV:

One day had passed, and I felt a little better about everything that had happened. Beast Boy had finally forgiven me, which made me happy, but my happiness wasn't going to last long. In the blink of an eye, Trigon appeared in my room.
"Ugh, what possibly could you want!" I shouted at him.
"I want your little green friend." He said solemnly.
"N, no!" I screamed. "I'm not going to let you hurt my, b, boyfriend." I said, trying to hold my front.
"You don't sound so sure, Raven." He said, circling my room. "Are you sure you really care about him?" He yelled, trying to get me to give in.
"He's my world Trigon!" I screamed, disrespecting him.
"Not for long, daughter. I sense your fear, and fear doesn't get you anywhere. So there for you only have three more months with the Beast until he's history!" He said loudly.
"No!" I screamed. I wanted to yell at him some more, but all of a sudden, he wasn't in my room anymore. I was so confused, but I had to be strong. I wanted to talk to Beast Boy, but I don't think I'll tell him how much time he has left. Also, I do love him, but if I really don't care. What if I just dated him because it would make him happy, or because I felt lonely. Every happy thing on my mind was now disintegrated by Trigon's words. Three more months. How could that even be possible? How would he like it if I threatened to take away his love? I just don't understand why he wanted to take Beast Boy away from me. I didn't know what to do, so I plopped face down on my bed, and cried. Cried tears of frustration, sadness, anger, confusion. Nothing was ever going to be the same again, now that there was a time limit put on my relationship, I couldn't even think right now. All I can do is cry.

Beast Boy's POV:

I went up to Raven's room, to find a crying, frustrated Raven on her bed.
"Rae..." I said and waited for her to look at me. "Whats wrong, I hate seeing you this way." I added, concerned.
"T, Trigon c, came in and s, said he was going to k, kill you, then he said I d, didn't l, love you, b, but I do." She said in a tear choked voice. I sat down on her bed with her, and wrapped my arms around her.
"Don't worry Rae, he can't get me that soon. Oh, and I already know you love me. Don't worry, I won't let Trigon get to me. I'll do it for you." I said, trying to be of some comfort to her. "We just have to be strong. Together." I said. I wasn't sure exactly what was going on or what was said, but I actually am afraid of what could happen. I'm just trying to be strong for Raven, when really I'm just as scared and confused as her. I can't let her see that fear though, which can be hard sometimes, because she can tell when your scared of something. Sometimes it hard to be strong, but it isn't impossible.