Chapter 11: The Dream

Raven's POV

It was now nighttime, and I was sound asleep in my bed. Everything was peaceful except for the dream I was having.
*******************************************
I was in a familiar place; Trigon's home.
"Well hello, daughter." He deep voiced bellowed. "You're just in time for the show!" His voice brought up to a yell. I looked around. I was on a floating piece of land. My palms were sweating. What show?
"What, what do mean?" I said nervously, thinking he was going to row me into the pits of lava, or drain all my power.
"Oh, you'll see." He said with an evil smirk.
"No!" I screamed, a heavy anxiety coating me voice. Turns out I had more to worry about. He grabbed a loose chain and brought a cage down. Someone was in it. It was Beast Boy. He was banging on the cage bars and trying to unlock it. "No, Beast Boy!" I yelled. "I'll save you!" He gave a confused look. Tears met my eyes. I pulled my hood off. It's me, Raven, your girlfriend!" I screamed sadly. There was still no response from him.
"Hahaha, I've drained all his memory of you, and the Teen Titans." Trigon said with a chuckle. He then grabbed the chain and tugged on it. Beast Boy's cage was sliding down towards the lava. I flew over to his cage.
"Beast Boy, everything will be okay. I can save you." I said and held out my hand to the nervous changeling.
"W, who are you?" He asked and swatted my hand away.
"I'm Raven." I said and forced a smile at him.
"I'm sorry, R, Raven. But I don't know who you are." As I heard Trigon's evil laugh, tears fell down my face. Even worse than that, Beast Boy's cage met the lava, and it filled to his feet. Then crack! The cage fell into the lava, and I lost him.
********************************************
I jolted upward and forced my eyes open. I was in a cold sweat, and I was shivering. I had looked to my right, and Beast Boy was sitting there, his arms wrapped around me.
"I saw you having a nightmare or some thing so I waited for you to wake up." Beast Boy said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.
"I had a nightmare that Trigon out you in a cage, and erased your memory of me, and then he killed you. I tried to save you, but you didn't know who I was." I cried. He held me tighter.
"Rae Rae, none of that is going to happen, I love you, and I'm in love with you, and I won't let Trigon lay a finger on me or you." He said, then pecked my lips. I then, could sense a pang of anxiety wash over him, which made me cry even more. No matter how tight he held me, I couldn't stop crying. Stupid dream.