Tris

A/N: Tris's outfit is on the side

Original chapter title: Happily Never After

After pulling myself together, I walked inside and made my way to the gym. There were a few couples making out in dark corners, some a little...touchier than others. A few were actually touching each other in places I'd rather not say. I'm sure that you can imagine. I keep my head down and walk fast.

For whatever reason, they decided it was a good idea to play Gangnam Style. Apparently everyone at this school knows how to do the dance. When I look to find Marlene, I see her in a corner talking to Uriah. No, I am not just saying that they were talking. They were just talking. My god. I look away and see Lynn and Lauren leaning against the wall.

"Hey Tris, what's up?" Lauren asks.

"Do you guys know where everyone else is?" I ask.

"No," Lynn shakes her head and points over to Marlene and Uriah. "But the two of them are probably going make out soon. I can feel the sexual tension all the way over here. And Myra went into the hall with Edward and never returned." I shudder a little and shake my head.

"And who the hell knows where Shauna and Zeke are." Lauren adds. They both shake their heads.

"What about Will and Christina?" Lauren points to the hall. "Cara?" I ask, for some reason sounding desperate. Wow, I'm pathetic.

"Cara's probably hiding in the hall with her nose in a damn book." Lynn rolls her eyes. "Aren't you going ask about Four?"

"I assumed that he wasn't here." I say with a shrug.

"Oh, he's here." Lynn says seriously, grinning evilly. "He came because of a certain someone..."

"Shut up." I mumble, feeling my face heat up.

"Why are we telling Lynn to shut up?" I whip around, surprised to see none other than Four standing right behind me, smiling.