Christina

A/N: This title actually fits! I'm so proud of myself :D Cara's outfit is in the external link, Christina's should be on the right (unless you're on your phone or iPod. Then I can't help you)

Christina/Will scene in this chapter :)

Original chapter title: Conflicting Emotions

I smile at Will. He smiles back nervously.

Of course, they just had to play 'Here Without You' by Three Doors Down. And of course, that means that since Will is my date, we kind of have to slow dance.

Okay, I like Will. A lot. But we're close friends, and we've known each other since preschool and I'd hate to ruin our friendship. Like if we broke up, we might hate each other and it'll ruin our friendship and- god, I'm such a mess. I stop thinking about it and lean closer to him, resting my cheek on his shoulder.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me something?"

"Okay, what?" I don't need to look up to imagine his confused expression. Our dear Will here is only book smart. There isn't much common sense in that brain of his.

"No matter what, this- whatever it is- doesn't ruin our friendship. Ever." He laughs, and I can hear his heart beating rapidly.

"You sound like you think I'd let that happen."

"Anything can happen." I say with a shrug.

"Not that, and anyways, Lynn and Marlene would kick our sorry asses into next Tuesday if it did." I smile and laugh, agreeing with him. The song ends, and we pull apart, grinning at each other. For once,  the only person that I can truly see is Will.