Author's Note

Wednesday, October 30, 2013-

In case you guys haven't noticed, this story has gotten a ton of reads! I'm so happy that so many people like it!

This is my most popular story, and I'm glad you guys like it. I have some things to say, so just bear with me here please?

First of all, I have two stories for the Watty Awards: But Then I Met Her, which is Divergent in Tobias's POV (it almost has 20k reads!) and The Selected, which is based off of The Selection trilogy by Kiera Cass. It would mean so much to me if you guys read and voted for them, because I really am hoping to win the Watty Awards and I would like some moral support.

Next is that I have some sort of "undiscovered" stories. I'm sure some of you have read I Must Be Dreaming, which is a four-part oneshot that I wrote before Allegiant even had a name. I also have The Rebellious Host, which is based off of Stephanie Meyer's The Host.  There's also my District Two stories, which are about Cato and Clove from The Hunger Games. It is not a Clato fanfic, but I really think you guys should read it if you liked this.

Other than that, I have three sets of oneshots, and two other Divergent stories. The first one, which was actually my first ever fanfic on here, is called Divergent: Unleashed, and was written before Allegiant came out as a sort of fun what if project. I'm hoping that more people read it, and I know that you guys will like it if you liked this. Then there's Revelation, which I came up with before Allegiant but only started writing a few days ago. I would really love feedback and more readers on that story.

Don't worry, I'm almost done.

After Revelation, I'm planning on starting a story called One Year, which is about a girl who is brought into the different books, TV shows, and movies she loves, but she can only stay in each one for one day. After that, the characters either believe that she was a figment of imagination or they don't remember her at all.  I'm also planning on starting a Percy Jackson & The Olympians story, which as of now is titled Death of Me. It will be about Luke Castellan and a girl named Cassidy. It will have some Thaluke, but not a lot.

And finally, I'm considering posting a story I've been working on for a while. It's called Rivals and it's a Divergent/The Hunger Games crossover. It's centered around Tobias, Tris, Cato, and my own character named Atala, and it's actually coming along pretty well. I'm hoping to share that one day with you guys.

So that's it! That's my *huge* announcement for you guys.

Other than that, thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting on this story! You guys are amazing, and I especially want to thank the people that read this when it was just a little tiny story on Instagram- which is the explanation for why the chapters are short and it's rushed.

Once again, I thank you guys. I am open to any suggestions you have for future stories, and I'm also open to try collaborating with someone on a story. If you need any help or suggestions or just want to say hi, feel free to message me any time!

Be brave :)

-dvergentwngedtribute

Added Thursday, October 31, 2013: Also, I'm not planning on writing a sequel to this.

However

There is a chance that I can be persuaded, but you guys'll have to be really good ;)