Chapter 16: I Never Partied This Bad, But You'll Be There For Me...Right?

We stood by the side stage watching Of Mice play.

Oliver grabbed my hand and led me back stage. After the concert, Alan decided to have an After party. Oliver called up the band and techs and they all came over.

I drank and drank until Oliver noticed. I reached for another and he grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and he stared down at me. "Zen, lets go outside for some fresh air."

He grabbed me around the waist and took my outside. He sat me down and watched me. "Zen, I need you to listen and listen close."

I looked at him and nodded. "I'm going to take you to Austin's bus. It says Of Mice & Men on the side."

I felt a soft comfortable surface underneath me. "I'll be back later ok? I'm going to go look for somebody that has my car keys." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I closed me eyes and I felt him stare at me. I grabbed his hand and opened my eyes. "I love... you.... chocolate."

He chuckled. "I thought you were going to say that you love me, You little shit."

I smiled and reached up to him. He leaned down and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Oliver, I love you."

He smiled and kissed me. He pulled away and made a face at me. "You reek of alcohol! I'll be back love."

I watched him rush out. I heard the door open and someone stumbled in. I felt a weight on me and pressure on my lips.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. I tugged on his hair. He took my shirt off and I took off his.

I heard the door open again. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Me and him broke apart. I looked at a furious Oliver holding his keys in his hand. His other hand held a tight fist that was shaking with anger.

"WOOAAH! THERE'S TWO OLIVER'S!!" I exclaimed. I got Oliver 2 off of me and I crawled to Oliver. I climbed up on him and held myself up on him. "I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD A TWIN!!"

Oliver, pissed, put me behind him. He walked up to Oliver 2 and punched him repeatedly. He grabbed him by the collar and got in his face. "Don't you EVER and I mean EVER come near her again. DO YOU HEAR ME CARLILE?!!"

He threw him on the floor and got my shirt. I looked at him and he wouldn't look at me. He on my shirt and carried me to the car.

Once home, he sat at the foot of our bed. He gave me a bucket to puke in, water, and a wet towel to put on my forehead.

"Oliver?" I whispered.

Tears lined up my eyes and I sat up. I crawled up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. He shrugged it off and got up. I watched him take off his skinny jeans and tank top. He was now in his Drop Dead boxers.

"Oliver?" I choked out.

He looked at me and he shook his head. He came up to me and wrapped his arm around me. "Yes Zen?"

I sniffed and cleaned my tears off my eyes. "Did I do something? I know I did something that bothered you. I don't know what I did, but I hope it wasn't bad to the point were I'm not forgiven." I cried.

His eyes seemed sad. He shook his head and took a breath. "We'll talk about this later. I am certainly not in the mood."

He got up and walked to the other side of the bed. He got a pillow and walked to the door. "I'll be sleeping on the couch downstairs. Night Zenny."

He closed the door and I started to cry.

I turned and tossed around the bed. I looked at the clock and read 2:56. I closed my eyes and got up.

I tries my best not to fall or stumble on something. I held my drunk self up on the stairs railing and sat on the top stair.

I slid down the stairs in a sitting position and started to cry. I saw Oliver tossing in his sleep. I crawled over to his side. He opens his eyes and saw me cry.

"Zen, are you ok?" He asked sitting up.

"No. Can you sleep with me? I don't feel safe. "

He moved over and carried me up to the couch with him. I silently cried into his chest. He drew circles on the back of my shoulder.

"I love you no matter what happens Zen."

"I love you also Oliver. Even if you grow to not like me anymore."

"I don't like you Zen. Not one bit." he said. I started to cry more.

"Becuase I've already fallen head over heals in love with you."

Haaaiiii....... comment, rate, read my Mike Fuentes fan fic and my Austin Carlile one? I'll try my best! I promise!

-Klash