Chapter 11: Don't go.

"If you walk out that door Oli then.... Then don't come back" My voice cracked.

I was in high school. 17 Years young and currently taking my mother's insults.

I only wanted to walk around the park. She got mad when she over heard me ask my father. Ofcourse my father said yes.

Just when I was about to walk out, she yelled at my father. My father yelled back and soon enough they were fighting.

"Zen, honey? Go. Have fun." My father said in a calm voice.

I stumbled back to the door grabbing the handle. Mother glared at me. I was scared.

"If you leave. If you walk out that DAMN door. Don't you dare FUCKING come back? Understand me?"

She stared at me coldly. I looked slightly to my father. My mouth slightly gapped open.

I nodded and ran to my room locking the door behind me. I laid in my bed facing the pillow. Tears ran down my shocked face.

I blinked repeatedly. Scared. Shocked that I said that to him. He slowly took his hand off of the door handle and turned around towards me slowly.

"What?" He whispered. He looked at my eyes.

"I-I... I'm so sorry. I... I shouldn't have said..." I trailed off burring my face in my hands. I shook my head crying. "I'm so sorry Oliver. I.. shouldn't have told you that like she told me. I'm so sorry. Oh my god, oh my god. I'm so sorry."

I sat on the floor with my knees up. I rocked back and forth regretting saying it. My face still in my hands.

"Zen?" His voice. Sweet, calm, and worried.

"I'm so sorry." I kept apologizing over and over again.

He came over to me and hugged my body tightly towards him. He kissed the top of my head. He rocked back and forth with me.

"Baby, shhh it's okay."

That's was the moment that I wished I knew it would lead to were we are in our current positions.

But we can't never get that. Not even time to breath and escape.

A second chance.