Chapter 10: The Stressed Fish

"Just put it over there. By the window please." I walked away as the movers put the piano into place.

Oliver laid in bed. His left arm behind his head, the remote laying on his bare stomach with his right hand over it. The sheets where on his feet leaving only his legs exposed and his boxers slightly pulled down. I sighed and looked at him tilting my head. He didn't take his attention off of the movie that he was watching.

I walked away and went to the kitchen to grab a drink for the moving guys. I made my way back to where they were as they carefully moved it into its position.

I smiled and sat the drinks on the little table. "Hey guys, I got you beers. Unless you guys want some other drink."

"Oh its not a bother. Thank you ma'am." Said the bearded guy.

I nodded and walked away. I passed Oliver again and got the hampter of dirty clothes. I stood there waiting to see if he would even glance at me.

But it never happened.

I walked to the laundry room and started the washer. I took out anything that where in the pockets. I sighed again and felt my eyes become wet. I took in a shake breath and put the soap in the washer.

I put the hampter next to the washer and turned around. My head was hanging and I wiped away the tears. I sniffed and wiped my hands on my jeans. I looked up to see a tilted head, curiouse, and worried Oliver.

I swallowed and looked at him. I looked away and he came closer to me.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

I shook my head and smiled. "It's nothing Oli, don't worry 'bout."

I walked past him but only for him to grab me from the waist making him face my back. He rested his chin on my shoulder and burried his face on my neck. I put my hands over his and locked them.

"Zen?" He said quietly.

"Yeah Oli?"

"You can tell me anything. I'm here for you okay? You know that right?" He said sweetly.

"I know babe." I said laying my head on his. Our cheeks touched. I closed my eyes and smiled.

He kissed my shoulder then my cheek. I pressed the side of my face on his a little more. He kissed my neck then laid his head on mine.

"What's wrong?"

I stayed quiet. "Zen?"

"Nothing Oil, I'm just stressed."

"Take a rest. I'll take care of chores around here today okay?" He said backing away little. He started to massage my shoulders.

"Miss? Where done up here." Said one of the movers.

I walked towards the room but Oli grabbed me. He picked me up and carried me to our room. He tucked me in and I instantly snoozed off. I felt his lip connect with mine sending electrical shocks through out my body.

I smiled.

The car lights flickered off. It's now dark. I fish swims by freely.

What a lucky fish. I want to be that fish. I would've been free if I was a fish. I could've held my breath longer.

But I'm not.

My life only depends in the hands of time now.