Chapter 1: Intoduction To The Present

I stood there.  Dumbfucked in the ass heartbroken; Tears streaming down my cheeks from both eyes, meeting at the bottom of my chin; making a big tear before crashing on the ground.

I fell to the floor and brought me knees up to my chest. My chest hurt, my eyes burned, my head hurt, my face was stained from the tear trails.

We were so happy.

“Hey babe, pick up your phone! It’s me your prince trying to talk to his lovely princess. Zen c’mon don’t leave your poor Oliver on the phone waiting for you! I love you”

I got a text. I recognized the ringtone. It was the recording that he did for me when he called or texted.

“Meet me at the lake.”

I ran to our…..my room and cleaned my face. I changed my clothes and then ran downstairs, grabbed what I needed and made my way towards the car.

My mind was spacing out in thousands of miles per second. Maybe this will be it. Maybe when I get there we will make up. I was making too many assumptions.

I looked to my right and out the window in the distance, across the lake; I saw his car and him on it waiting. I needed 5 more minutes to get to the other side of the lake.

I was zoning out when something red and gushy hit the windshield of my car. I recognized some blood smothered feathers. I had hit a bird.

I should have stopped the car. I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THE CAR!

But I didn’t.

Instead I swirled to the right then to the left, than to the right again. But this time it was into the lake. I had crashed the railing that was supposed to prevent accidents like this. The car crashed into the lake with a crashing sound.

And suddenly everything went slow motion.

When they say “Your life flashes before your eyes in the verge of death” believe me, they aren’t lying.

This story isn’t an ‘Oh I met Oliver Sykes in blah blah, we fell in love throughout tour, I got pregnant with his kid, SEQUEL!’ type. This is before he was in fame, how we hated each other in high school, and how our happy ending never happened.

This is a story about our Deadly Curses.