Chapter 2: Flashback to Memory Lane

“Would you lie next to her and give her your heart, your heart?” I sang to Mumford and sons “as well as your body and can you lie next to her and confess your love, your love as well as you folly?-”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” He yelled sticking his head into my room. He then turned around and slammed the door shut.

“This high school sucks” I said to myself.

“TELL EM ABOUT IT!” he yelled through the walls.

I really dreaded him. I HAD to have him in all my classes, I HAD to have him as a neighbor back at home, I HAD to have the last name as Roo just to have a room next to his. No one went after me, it just went straight to Sykes. It was like god did the opposite of what we wanted.

“STOP LISTENING IN!” I yelled back at him.

He was so annoying. In other words… I wasn’t in the mood for his presence.

“MAKE ME TWAT!”

“THEN COME HERE FUCKING WANKER!”

I heard him slam his door shut and banged in mine. I growled and got up from the floor and went to open my door. I saw that he only had on his black boxers that hugged his waist. His hair was messy.

“Stop drooling over me twat.” He spoke.

I looked up at him. “What is there drool over for? All I see is an annoying piece of shit standing in my door way.” I spoke to him.

He smirked “You and I know you want me to fuck you hard.” He said coming closer to me.

“Do we now really?” I said seductively. He smirked and came closer and that’s when I smacked him.

“FUCKING CUNT! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” he said grabbing his cheek.

I smiled innocently at him “You said ‘Make me’ when I told you to stop listening in. so I did. Unexpected right?” I said making my smile fade into a big smirk.

“Fucking Crist Zen!”

“Oh and just so were clear, I think we both know that YOU…want me. Don’t me Oliver?” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He just stood there as I pushed him back a little slamming my door at his face.

The only good thing this year is that it was our final year at this high school is no more next door dorms with Oliver. Senior year is coming to an end. The parties are about to begin.

And I won’t EVER see his face again.