Chapter 21: Is It Yours?

We sat nervously on the bathroom floor.

Our backs again the white tub, our hands locked on each others, my legs on his. He only wore his red basketball shorts. He bit his lip nervously. He was so excited.

I made a mistake and now I don't know how I could tell him I slept with Matty. This baby might or might not be his. I looked down at my finger.

The ring perfectly fitted on it. My hand looked skinny from it. My stomach hurt, vomit waited in the middle of my throat, and I was anxious.

I was excited. I might be a mom, but also I might be a single mom due to my mistake.

This kid is going to hate me.

Oli's phone ringed. We both got up and walked to the four pissed on sticks. Oliver's face scrunched up in confusion. I giggled at him.

I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear. "I'm pregnant, silly."

He smiled widely. He grabbed me and spun me around exclaiming things he would teach the baby.

He was happy. I could never ruin this moment for him.

- I looked down at my stomach. The water rose up my shirt. Tiny bubbles attached to my visible pregnant belly.

I smiled sadly at it. I imagine a baby boy swimming under the water. Smiling at me. Bubbles escaping his mouth as he smiled.

I smiled down at my belly and slowly had my hand rubbing it. 'My beautiful baby boy' I thought.

I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on the steering wheel.-

"HOW COULD YOU!?"

"OLIVER LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"EXPLAIN WHAT?! THAT YOU SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE BABY MIGHT BE HIS!?"

"OLIVER YOU CHEATED ON ME! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE? A FUCKING SAINT!? I SLEPT WITH HIM WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU CHEATED ON ME FOR SO LONG! YOU MIGHT HAVE A KID SOMEWHERE AROUND THE WORLD FOR ALL THAT I KNOW!"

"FUCKING CHRIST! I AT LEAST WAS SMART ENOUGH TO USE PROTECTION, YOU SLAG!"

I slapped him. Oliver turned his head. He gave a heartless chuckle and rubbed his cheek.

"Heartless wank." I said.

He shook his head. "The only one heartless here is you. Made me think that this kid would've been mine. Screw you, Zen. Deliver him yourself." he spat on me.

I flinched as he slammed the door shut. I sank into my shaky knees and cried on the couch.

I was hurt.

Hey, this story is closing up. Check out my new MIW story. Comment and rate. Message me if you are bored with your life like I am. We'll be bores together. I promise.

Love you guys. Byeeeee.

-Klash