Chapter 19: Matty, I Should've Known.

I sobbed.

I sobbed into his chest. He held onto me tightly. Reassuring me that everything will be fine.

Lee kissed my head and sighed once I calmed down. I looked up at him. "I'm sorry Lee, I usually don't cry over guys."

I sniffed and Lee looked at me in the eyes. "That's okay, Oliver was someone you thought was for you."

I nodded. Matty or Matt Nicholas walked through the door. Lee had called him when I was having my meltdown. Lee always knew what to do.

"I'll take her to my place. I know how to calm her down." Matty said.

I hung onto him as he carried me. Lee helped him open his car door and settled me in. He kissed my forehead. "We love you Zen. Oliver is just a prick."

Matty bro hugged him and got in the car. He held my hand and looked over to check on me.

As We got to his house, Matty changed me into his big StarWars shirt that went to my knees. He stayed in his Thunder Cats underwear.

"So, Zenny, tell me what happened." He said as he sat Indian style across from me.

Matty ran a hand through his short brown hair. His gauges moved as He shook his head. I told him the whole history of Oli and I.

He held me through the entire talk. He rested his head on my shoulder. "I'll be back." He said.

He got up and grabbed a blue blanket. He came back and put me between his lap. He covered us up and wrapped me in his embrace.

"I have to tell you something." he said. He shifted so that my shoulder touched his exposed chest. "but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

I leaned my head on his shoulder. "It's okay. You can tell me Matty."

He nodded and took a breath. "I liked you ever since high school. That's why I was always protective of you when Oli was being an ass."

I looked at him and listened to everything he said. Once he finished. he looked at me and licked his lips. "Let me.... try something... please?"

I looked at his lips and nodded. He started to lean in and cress my cheek. I closed my eyes and he rested his forehead together. He kissed the side of my lip.

"Matty I-"

"Shh Shh just... let me..." He trailed off.

He grabbed my face and leaned in. His lips where soft. He let his tongue trace my lip and I gained him access.

I'm not going to lie. I loved the kiss. I felt my heart getting repaired. I turned myself around and straddled him.

His hand gripped on my hips and my arms went around his neck. Matty flipped us over and laid on me.

He departed our lips, only to leave me wanting more. He smiled at me, glowing. "I've been waiting that for so long."

"You don't have to wait anymore." I said.

What if.... what if I was supposed to be with Matty? Maybe, Oliver being an ass was to get me to hate him and be with Matty.

What if that was fate's plan? but it all went wrong because of my stupidity. I fell for the wrong guy.

Matty leaned in and kissed me again. Only this time it got carried away.

Hey guys, this story is coming to an end. Maybe a sequel? I don't know yet. I want to finish my other ones too.

I love you all. You guys put smiles on my face and that means a lot.

-Klash