Chapter 15: Jealousy Kills

I nervously got out of the car and made my way inside through the back of the store.

Oliver held the door open then grabbed my hand. He smiled at me and kissed my lips. Duh.

We walked inside and I greeted the guys.

"Guys this is Oliver. My fiance." I said looking at Oliver and smiled.

He looked back at them and shook their hand. "Hello, I'm Oliver."

"I know, she just said who you were." Alys said shaking his head. Oliver chuckled. "I'm Alys."

"Nice to meet you." He said.

"This is Sam, Max, and I'm the boss Kinney." Kinney said.

Oliver smiled at him and shook his hand last. I could see Oliver changing his mood. His eyes showed anger. jealousy.

"So, how about some beers?" max offered.

"Oh, I'd love to but I have to go. I have a meeting." Oli said. "It's in the city." He breathed out.

"Oh, it's ok pal. Some other time eh?" Said Kinney.

Oliver looked away from us. He nodded and walked out. I waved at the guys to wait and went after Oliver.

"Hey, Oliver are you okay?" I asked looking into the window.

"I'm peachy, love." He sneered.

"What's wrong Oliver?" I said.

I opened the car door and he reached over to close the door. I stood in his way and pushed him back to his seat.

He tried to get out again but I sat on his lap and locked my right arm on the steering wheel hooking it. I looked at him and reached over to get the seat belt and locked us.

"Why are you acting like this?" I whispered.

"Please leave me alone." Oliver whispered back.

He turned away from me. My face changed from shock to pissed. I UN hooked my arm and un buckled ourselves from the seatbelt.

"Wait, Zen." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Fuck you Oliver. I was worried." I opened the car door and tried yo get up.

"No, babe. Look I'm sorry!" He said grabbing me tighter.

I had angry tears falling. I tried to fight him but he closed and locked the door. He tucked my head under his chin and just held me while I let everything out.

"I so sorry, love." Oliver said as he made me look at him. "I didn't mean it. I was just jealous."

I whiped my tears away and sniffed. I climbed over Oliver and sat in the back of his car. He sighed and turned to look at me.

"Zen." he breathed out. "I'm sorry. I just.... that boss of yours kept looking at you. Ofcourse I'm going to get like this." he softly some as he sat next to me.

"You got like that when I was in the interview with the red head." he said.

He grabbed my from the waist and straddled me. "I'm sorry." He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Forgive me, Zen. I'm sorry." he laid me down and looked down at me.

I looked at him. He wasn't bluffing. I reached up to his neck and pushed his head in to kiss him.

"Forgiven." I said breaking the kiss.

He smiled and leaned down as he laid on me. He kissed me passionately. We stayed like that for a while until a tap on the window.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt, but uhhhh....."

"Spit it out already man!" Oli exclaimed annoyed.

I snickered when Oliver said that. He looked at me questionably. "That's what she said."

He rolled his eyes and kissed me again, restarting the makeout session.

"Um, Zen has a appointment waiting for her." Max said. "She leaves after this dude."

I got up pushing a pouting Oliver off me. I opened the door and followed Max inside.

I saw a tattooed man sitting in my area. I walked in front of him. Oliver followed and smiled big.

"Hey man!" Oli said shaking his hand.

"Oh! Hey man! Such a long time!" He said.

He looked at me and smiled. "Zen, this is my good friend Austin Carlile. Carlile, this is my amazing fiance."

I extended my hand but Austin pulled me into a hug. Oliver's smile twitched a little. "I love your work Zen!" Austin exclaimed.

"Oh um... thank you!" I happily said.

I broke the hug and grabbed Oliver's hand and kissed him. I walked away and grabbed a chair for him.

I handed him the chair and he kissed my nose. I smiled and got my gun ready.

"Sit here." I instructed.

Austin did as he was told. "So, what are you doing here in England?" Oliver started.

"Touring and I wanted to get tattooed by your girl. I love her art work and when I found out she was working close by, I needed to get a tattoo done by her." Austin replied laying his arm out.

I got the blue and white color ready. Austin smiled as the tattoo turned into waves. When I was done Austin took a picture and a picture with me by his arm and a last one with me and Oli.

"Here! I got you a backstage pass. I didn't know Oliver was here. So I'll let them know. I hope to see you both there!"

Oliver hugged me from behind and helped me clean up. We hung out with the guys and Oliver made me sit in his lap.

Night fell and we went home to get ready for Austin's concert.

The only thing we weren't ready for was for what happend next.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES! Vote, BLAH, blah. Oh! check out my Austin Carlile one. Comment on it and um... maybe... I'll. ..... love you..

-Klash