Chapter 17: I Think We'll Be Ok In Nurses Outfits.

"Zen, I'll be back later!"

"Wait!"

He turned away from the door and look at me in dront of him. I wrapped my arms around him and leaned both of us in.

I places my lips on his and stayed there as the electric flow of sparks never ended.

"I love you Scott." I said pulling away.

I could feel his happy toothy grin as I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"I love you too Zen. I love how you call me Scott instead of Oliver."

"I thought you hated it."

"So you do it to try to annoy me?"

I nodded and he chuckled. "That's impossible. I love you so much that, I might sound like a pansy, I love all of the things you call me."

I closed my eyes and smiled. "STOP HAVING A HEART TO HEART!"

"YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK!"

We both chuckled and looked at Lee. He has been pissy since his girlfriend broke up with him.

"I love you."

I looked at Oli as he was staring down at me. I laughed and kissed him murmering a "I love you more" on his lips.

"C'MON WE DON'T HAVE ALL FAKIN DAY!"

Oliver grunted and walked out pulling me with him. I giggled and oliver flipped off Lee. "Shut up you cunt. Your menstrual symptoms are showing." He said.

I laughed along with the rest of the guys. Lee flipped Oliver off and got in the van.

"So, have fun ok? Make sure that the director doesn't push anyone to their limits. I don't want you coming home cranky. Any of you." I said.

"Ok. I promise."

"I didn't say to promise Oli."

"I know, but I want to." he kissed me and made his way to the van. He opened the door and looks at me.

"I still think you'd look better in that nurses outfit!" He called out.

He got in and I could see how the guys patted him on the back. As they pulled away, Matt stuck his head out and howled.

I laughed and went inside.