Chapter 5: How Long Is Later?

“BBBBBBBAAAAAAABBBBEE!”

“Leave me alone Oliver!”

“ZEEEEN!”

“NO!”

“PLEASE!”

“NO! AND THAT’S FINAL!”

“Fine!” He turned facing away from me, crossed his arms on his chest and pouted.

“Urgh fine! Let’s go”

He turned around and grabbed my hand yanking me to his car with keys in hand. We got to the place and I was trembling. I was terrified. I wacked his arm and bit my lip watching a kid jump.

I’m a phony.

“What was that for?!”

“For begging me to come here! I’m terrified that the rope isn’t tied tightly enough and we fall to our death!” I yelled earning looks from other people.

He laughed and hugged me sideways. “Babe, you my girl and you’re terrified of this? You should be terrified of what I can do to you.”

I looked at him sharply and he just laughed. “It’ll be over soon. I promise okay?”

I sighed and nodded. “Fine, but if I die I am sooo going to haunt your ass.” I chuckled.

“Hmm a hunted ass never thought about that.” He said resting his chin in his hand and dapping it every once in a while.

“God Oliver.” I said rolling my eyes.

“What!” he exclaimed as we were called up.

“It’s our turn to die. Let’s get this over with.” I got up and he followed closely wrapping his arms from behind.

“Have either one of you bungee jumped before?” asked a guy.

“Nope, and I’m terrified.” I said at the same time Oliver exclaimed. “ABOUT A THOUSAND TIMES!”

The guy looked between us and nodded. He tied us up and made us climb up a huge ass later. Me first of course, then Oliver, and then the guy. Oliver said that he was staring at me so he wanted me to go first.

Eww the guy was too old. Probably has four kids and a wife.

“So, together? Or alone?” The guys asked us.

“Uhh…I don’t know... oli?” I looked at him.

“Or! I can go with the little missy here if you want to go alone, since she’s afraid.” The guy spoke up before Oliver said anything else.

“No man, I’m going with her. Thanks thoa.” Oliver responded.

“I guess, well you can go ahead.” The guy said.

Oliver rolled his eye and looked at me. He smiled taking my hand. I pulled myself closer to him and rested my hands on his chest.

It was like the perfect moment. Sunset, him and I on this day, wind blowing everywhere, and holding each other. He leaned down and kissed me.

I felt lose, like nothing was around me. When he backed away he yelled and jumped off with me hung on with him.

“YEAAAH!” He yelled.

“OH SWEET GOD!” I yelled closing my eyes.

As we hit nothing and started to hang he held me again. He kissed me and I backed away smacking his arm.

“You just ruined a perfect moment” he whispered.

“It was perfect for me to smack you.” I grinned.

I kissed him and they people that worked here let us fall.

“Oliver?” I turned to him as we were in the car driving home. To his apartment.

“Yeah?”

“Um... When... When are we going on a date?” I asked him playing with my fingers.

“Later on.” He responded smiling my way.

I gave a little one and thought ‘How long is later?’