Chapter 6: Dinner With The Recent Customer

I know it's been a long time! JUST BE HAPPY I GOT INTERNET BACK ON MY LAPTOP TO UPDATE!

                                                                        -KellyKlash

“WEAR SOMETHING ELEGANT!”

“OKAAAAYY, THAT IS IF I HAVE ANYTHING ELEGANT.”

“Well baby, that means we need to go but you something huh?”

“Maybe, I haven’t checked my closet smart one.”

“See, now that sarcasm makes you hotter if that’s even possible.”

“That’s only because I’m half naked Oliver. If I wasn’t we’d be haven’t a smart ass competition.”

“Touché.”

“Right. So! I only have jeans and this one dress.”

“That’s your graduation gown. You don’t have any dresses at all.”

“Exactly my point. What if we get a free meal for being a graduate?!”

“Oh ha ha no, we’re going to have a fancy dinner. Not some run down place that gives free food.”

“I wouldn’t care if we ate on the street.” I murmured.

“Then maybe we should not spend all my money on this dinner, we should go eat under the highway’s bridge.”

“Do you want your money shoved up your ass you ass?”

“Hey don’t call me an ass!”

“I just did!”

“I’m gonna leave you stranded under that bridge, just watch.”

“Do you want that money shoved up your ass?”

“No ma’am.”

“YOU MAKE ME SOUND FUCKING OLD!” I laughed falling back into my bed.

“That’s impossible….. Because you are old.” He whispered the last part.

“Oh shut up, I’m only older than you buy 2 months. You’re just jealous that I get to do more things than you.”

“I might leave you by that hobo under the bridge instead.” He said climbing on me.

He started to kiss my neck. He held himself up with his hands with each of the sides of my shoulders. I smiled at his touch.

“He might be better than you.”

“Oh really? In what way?”

“Many.”

“Oh I don’t think that’s possible.”

“You never know.”

“Oh but I do babe. I do.”

Before her could get farther then kissing my neck, I got up and put on a shirt. I made my way to the kitchen area of my dorm and took out the can of whip cream. I sat on the counter and putting the whip cream can up to my mouth and pressed the button.

“Instead of that cream you can have mine.” Olive said walking in.

I choked on the continents in my mouth looking at him wide eyes.

“Oliver!” I growled. “You made me choke!”

He snickered and looked at me as he sat in the counter next to me. He wrapped his arm around me making me sit on his lap. He had no shirt or socks on, he only hand his skinnies.