00

Shawn Mendes

She was laying right beside me crying. She didn't want me to leave. I didn't want to leave either. "How long will you be gone?" She asked. "A couple months" I responded. She lets out a huge sigh.

"Take me with you please" she said wrapping her legs around me. These kind of things she does drives me insane. "I wish I could Val"

"I'll just hide in your suitcase!" She said squeezing me tighter. "Im pretty sure you can fit in there considering how tiny you are" I joked. "Rude" she said sitting up. "I was kidding"

She smiled "I know"

I sat up as I pulled my knees to my chest. "So when do you leave?" She asks. "Tonight at eight" I respond. She sighs once again and lays her head on my shoulder. "You know you should be spending time with Chad"

"I know, but I rather be spending time with just you"

She looked at me and smiled "Shawn he's your bestfriend"

"He's also your bestfriend, and you're also mine"

"I know, it's just that...it's almost six and you leave for a couple months after today so we should go" she said getting up and putting her shoes on. "alright, alright"

"Uh..hey has Chad mentioned anything about me?" She asked. I gave her confused look "no I mean why would he? Did something happen?"

"Uh..no I was just asking. It's no big deal"

"Oh okay"

When she went to grab her sweater I looked at her and noticed something off. Why was she asking about Chad?

-------

Thought I should bring this story back but make it obviously better !! And I'm excited for it!