20

Shawn Mendes

I made it into the airport and walked out of the gate. I was surprised to see paparazzi behind me I never got that yet. I also had a couple fans waiting for me which caused me to smile. A bunch asked for pictures and I gladly took some with them.

As I walked further into the airport I finally saw Val. "Shawn!" I heard her yell, I smiled widely as I jogged towards her but she just stands there.

"Hey" I said as I smiled. "Hey" she said smiling as she played with her fingers. I brought her in for a hug, but she didn't hug back. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Uh yeah it is..I just really need to talk to you about something. Let's get you home first"

Val went home for a bit she never told me what she needed to tell me, she kind of left quickly. But I shook it off and I decided to go visit Chad and tell him what went down with Camila. I haven't had a conversation about girls with my bestfriend in a while.

"Dude!" He said as he jogged out his house. "Hey Chad!" I said as he pulled me in for a quick hug. "How's your life?" He asked.

"Ah, you know a lot of work. But I love it"

"That's good, tell me more about it inside" he said as we began to walk into his house. "Before we get into the tour stuff tell me about your girl. How's she doing?" He asked. I sighed knowing it was now time to tell him. "Um..Camila's fine but we're not together anymore.."

"Woah what? Dude what happened?"

"Well we just weren't in love I guess" I said as I leaned into the couch. "You guess? I'm pretty sure she was head over heals in love with you...wait you weren't in love with her, were you?"

I shook my head, "wow" Chad said.

"Yeah I know..but the thing is she was cool about who I was in love with" I said with a little smile forming on my face. "What?!" He shouted. I laughed a bit, but before I could answer he interrupted me "It's Laur?! Dude you know she's with---"

"I'm not in love with Laur, Chad" I said cutting him off. "Oh...then who is it?" He asked. "V----"

"Shawn oh my god you're home!" I heard someone shout. I turn around seeing Laur and Zack standing there "hey!" I said as I got up and walked over to them. "How was tour man?" Zack asked. "Stressful but really fun, how you guys been?"

"Good, we just thought we take you out for a bit. You don't mind if we take him right Chad?" She asked.

I looked over at Chad who looked a bit pissed "uh no not at all" he said as he walked up to his room.

"Okay let's go!"

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we walked into the empty park. "Shawn there's something we need to tell you" Laur said. "Oh my god are you pregnant? I told you two---"

"No Shawn I'm not pregnant, it's about Val" she said.

"She's pregnant?" I asked hoping it's not that. "No! No one is pregnant Shawn." Zack said. I sighed in relief and looked at the both of them "then what is it..."

"We know you're in love with Valerie..." She said. "Okay...and?" I asked. Considering they've known that for a while. I looked at them and they two of them looked like they were debating what to tell me what was going on. "Are you two gonna tell me what's going on?"

"Val and Chad are dating"

-------------