02

(Vanessa Merrell will be playing as Valerie)

Hey I just want to say, pretended he hasn't sung the weight yet okay cause he eventually will have to write the song okay? Okay!

Shawn Mendes

It was about 11 at night and couldn't sleep. I had to be up by 4 in the morning to get to a radio interview that starts around 5:30.

I cant stop thinking about Valerie...she's all I think about. I regret not telling her how I feel about her at the airport. I know I'm going back in a couple months but. I don't want anybody stealing her heart while I'm away.

I tossed and turned but I couldn't go to sleep.I gave and got up from bed and walked over to the slide door that led to the small balcony. It seems unreal..that I'm actually here in LA about to go on tour and record new music. I just never thought all this would happen so fast.

Only thing that would've made it better if Valerie was with me. I sighed getting my phone from my pocket, I decided to call Chad he usually is awake at this hour on Fridays.

Chad
"Hello?!"

Shawn
"Uh hey Chad why are you shouting?"

Chad
"What I can't hear you can you repeat that?!"

Shawn
"Ha, why are you shouting?"

Chad
"Ohh I'm at Laur's party!"

Shawn
"Oh...cool, how's Val is she with you?"

Chad
"Yeah she's right next to me! Do you want to talk to her?!"

Shawn
"Yeah sure"

Valerie
"Shawny!!!"

Shawn
"Ha hi Val"

Valerie
"I miss you so much shawny wany!!"

Shawn
"Val are you drunk?"

Valerie
"What?! No! Chad and I only drunk five cups of f-fruit punch!!"

Shawn
"Uh Val I don't think that was fruit punch"

Valerie
"Oopsies!!!!"

Shawn:
"can I speak to Chad please?"

Valerie
"Okay! Love you shawny!!"

Chad
"What's up?!"

Shawn
"Take her home."

Chad
"What?!"

Shawn
"I said take her home."

Chad
"Why?"

Shawn
"Chad take her home right now."

Chad
"Fine you buzz kill"

I hung up going back onto my bed. Why did she drink. She never does...did Chad give her those drinks?

------

I love protective Shawn omgsjcusjc