Chapter 1

Charles

The sight of the beach was amazing. The weather was perfect and the waves were lightly rising up and down in perfect harmony. The only thing that ruined this day; well everyday, was the fact that I was crippled. Looking at the warm clear blue water I wanted to jump out of my wheelchair and dive in.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the voice of Emma. She was saying something about being great full. I quickly snapped out of it and listened to what she had to say.

Just to clear things up, Emma is my girlfriend; one of the best things that has ever happened to me. She's tall and thin with short black hair that's always tied up in a messy bun. She has these beautiful hazel eyes and fair sensitive skin.

She continued on saying, "thank you for everything. The new car, the money, everything..."
"Oh come on. It's nothing, I'll even do more than that for you baby, I'll do anything for you. Even if it means..."

"Charles you didn't let me finish. I'm sorry to say, but this is the end of the road for us. It's time I let you go. I wish you a happy, wonderful life. Goodbye Charles."

"Tell me today's April fools day." I chuckled nervously. "Emma? Emma?"
From the corner of my eye I could see her walking away, then she began to run,over the hill and then she disappeared leaving me stranded.

I began to frantically shout out after her, even though I knew she couldn't hear me.
"Emma? Emma? You can't leave me here. It's not fair. Emma? Don't do this to me, I'm helpless."

The next thing I knew a tear ran down my cheek. It was not only because the only girl I had ever loved just ditched me after all we had been through,but also the fact that I was in a far part of the beach where no one barely went, so I was practically stranded, helpless and hopeless

I was frustrated and angry and hurt. I should of seen this coming. I mean after my accident she became a whole different person. All along she was just a gold digger, and the worst bit is that I knew that she was but i denied it because I loved her, but now that love is turning into hate every second I'm sitting here alone and praying someone comes by.

_____________________________

Well that was the first chapter. A bit sad to start of with but keep reading to find out what happens with Charles

*photo of Charles