Chapter 15

John, one of the kings noblemen is walking to visit the sick king, minding his own business as George comes driving past him. He then stops his car with a screeching of the wheels. He steps out slamming the door shut and marches over to John.

With a wagging finger pointed at john he exclaims, "Mr Whitman or whatever you call yourself! don't you forget the one who fed you and your family in times of need! don't forget. You have the guts to expose my plans to overrule the king, a position that is rightfully mine? yes! I have been going about "bribing" people to support me, you don't have any right to tell that to the council or the kingsmen or whoever it it is..."

John cuts of his rambling with a raised hand. "You supporting me and my family, that was a will of god. I cannot be a party to any conspiracies because of that!"

"Say whatever you want to say! but remember that you are owing me a lot!" George exclaims outraged.

John is calm and chooses his words carefully.
"You don't know who's turn it would be next. tomorrow might be my own turn to give! look George, if you have any other tell in mind, count me out of it. If you want to overrule the king, go ahead. no one's stopping you. but know one thing, you will never succeed with what you are doing!" And with that he turns to walk away only to be stopped by an angry George.

He chuckles bitterly and says, "we shall see Mr Whitman. But let me tell you one thing. As for this kinship, I've already become the next king of this country!"
john roles his eyes and shakes his head.

George ignores him and continues on. "And there's nothing you can do about it. So, let me give you a little advice, be careful! Be very, very careful!" he storms past John, gets in his car and drives of recklessly.

___________________________________________

The king was feeling sick so George and the queen, Barbara, rush him to the hospital. at the hospital the doctor does a check up on him.
He turns towards the queen, "how long ago did he take his prescriptions?"

"He took it during lunch today, I have never let him miss taking even a dose," the queen says.
"Doctor?" George asks. "What is his condition?"

The doctor lets out a deep sigh and replies, "that has not been determined yet, but his blood pressure is quite high..."

George looks away from the two with a smile plastered on his face. The queen on the verge of tears says, "Doctor, you have to do something, please!"

the doctor nods his head and assures her everything would be alright. "Of course." he hesitates then adds,  "he'll be fine." But there was something in his tone that said otherwise. He walks out the room leaving the three. 

_________________________________________

Palace

the next morning in the royal bedroom, the queen wakes up and heads of into the bathroom. she comes back out and kneels down beside the bed near the king. she gently taps him to get up. "honey, get up! let us pray..." the king doesn't move a muscle. she taps him again, "come on sweety, get up!" 

With no progress of tapping him awake, the queen stands up over him and begins to shake him, dreading the possible reason behind him not getting up. she lifts a lifeless, limp arm and drops it. She places two fingers on his neck to feel his pulse. she soon comes to realize what the problem is. Too stunned to do anything she rushes out of the room crying for help, even though she knew that no matter what, it was too late for help.