Chapter 2

Eve

I was walking home from my casual day at volunteering at the hospital, like every other day. And like every other day I had to take the long way or face those stupid boys. The short way home was the territory of a bunch of rebel boys who claimed to be a "gang" and always attacked anyone who came across their street or anyone who  did not  live on the street.

After several run in's with them and a bunch of water balloons full of paint being thrown at me, I decided to start walking the long way which crosses through the busy main road and then through the  beach. I didn't mind the walk, especially through the beach but I preferred the other way.

The streets were extra busy today even more than usual. I stood at the edge of the main road for what seemed like decades. Not thinking clearly I quickly tried crossing the road when a car came from God knows where and nearly ran me over. Too tired to care and frustrated from the wait i just walked off as if nothing had happened. But the driver of the car was saying some very nasty words under his breath.

Now I was walking towards the beach thinking about my boring lonely life; and if I mean lonely I mean as in lonely love life. I've never experienced having a boyfriend before and I've got to the point where I've become desperate. And one of the things I hate about the beach is all the couples cuddling or making out.

Now standing on the pier and looking over the beach I saw something or someone at the far side of the beach.

Unfortunately for me I'm a curious Person out of nature. I made my down to the beach and headed for whatever was at the far end of the beach.

After five minutes of shovelling my feet through sand I began to get closer and I saw that it was a man, no, a guy about my age sitting in a wheelchair. Seeing that he was fine I slowly walked by him.

"Excuse me! Excuse me ma'am I need help..." A voice from behind called out. I looked back at him for a moment and I saw in the brief seconds he had piercing blue eyes and  black hair that was not styled in any particular way. He had white flawless skin, not the pasty kind of white, the pure kind of white. He didn't look any older than nineteen. turning back around i began walking again; even though I knew that was obviously a rude thing to do, which was very unlike me.

______________________________________

Chapter two done
Hope u liked it, if you did just keep on reading

*photo of Eve