Chapter 12

Georges' House

The brother of the king, George, has invited the only two people who are supporting him, Morris and Mike, to his house in order to discuss his plan to overtake the king.

"I am very happy. Very happy that...I still have people like you whom are suddenly behind me. You see, I thank the both of you for being my strength and support through these tough times. You know what i think we should do? I think we should celebrate victory in advance!"

Morris and Mike start to laugh and cheer as he takes out a bottle of champagne.
"My king!" Morris shouts out.
They all laugh as George pours them all a glass.

Mike holds up his glass and says, "what is meant to be, shall be."
"Agreed!" Morris yells out.
"And nobody, and I mean nobody... Not even the king! Can change that!"
"Agreed!!"

"My king!" Mike says patting him on the back.
"Ahahaha, not quite yet..." He says wagging a finger at him.
"But! Thank you for acknowledging that."

He continues on saying, "You see, when the time comes, we will have a lot to drink, eat and celebrate!"
The two other men laugh and clap in unison.

"You see, I cannot wait until I take up this leadership role because i want people to know what good governance is all about! And I promise you, they'll really see good governance!" He explains boastfully standing up and patting his chest.

"Cheers to the king to be!" They shouted in unison.