7.) Broken

Scarlett's P.O.V

Since the funeral, all I've done is sit around in my bed and sleep. If I'm awake, I start crying. I sit in the shower for hours with burning hot water until I'm bright red like an over cooked lobster.

The boys always ask me to hangout t get my mind off things, and I always turn them down.

I feel bad for doing it, but I'd feel bad if I went along and ruined their fun because I cant get out of this depressed state I'm in.

I haven't even talked to any kid his other friends, or mine for that matter. I only talk to his band mates.

I haven't gone on Twitter or Facebook because all that I see on my timeline is news about Micheal's death. Or I will see stuff like a "What will happen to 5SOS without Micheal Clifford?" Its been weeks. I just wish the news would stop talking about it.

Can't they just go back to talking about Kim Kardashian and her fake ass? That would make me feel a little bit better.

I look over at the clock and see its past noon, so I decide to roll out of bed and climb in the shower and wash up before sitting on the floor and letting water run over my back, and down my face.

"Scarlett? Are you okay?" I heard Luke's voice come through the door.

"I'm fine." I said back, my voice giving away that I'm not.

I heard the bathroom door open and his hand slipped into the shower curtain and turned the water off.

After the water stopped running, he handed me a towel through the curtain.

"Here cover up." He said. So I took the towel and wrapped it around myself before moving the shower curtain out of the way of us seeing eachother.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hey. I came by to see how you were doing. You won't talk to me much anymore. I wanna make sure you're alright." Luke said.

"Other then me losing the only brother I'm ever going to have. And the fact that all I see on the news is Mikey this, and Mikey that. I cant get my mind off of anything and try and smile again if every damn day I get reminded of him. Yeah I'm great. How about you?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Scar, you know you can talk to me right? I'll always help you with whatever I can." He said. I let a small smile into my face, the first one I've worn in a while, and Luke noticed.

"There she is." He whispered bringing me into a hug.

"Dont get used to it"

"Even seeing it f or a little bit can make my day ten times better. Go get dressed, I'll be downstairs making Mac and cheese and picking out some movies." Luke said before walking out of the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror at myself, and smiled again.

It's nice that Luke is trying to help me, but will it be enough to fix me?

Or am I to broken to be fixed?

A/N- I am soooo sorry that my updates have been slow. I dont have access to a computer right now and I am actually updating this from a school computer. Oops...not sorry one bit. Oh well...sorry if this is a horrible update i just wanted to do something before you all got mad at me. I love you guys xx

~Allie xx