8.) Invisible

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Scarlett, how are you dealing with the death of your brother? What are the bands plans for the future? Are they gonna replace him? The fans want answers, give them what they want." A paparazzi shouted at me as I ran towards Starbucks with Luke.

"Scarlett please tell us that the band isn't gonna stop performing! We want to know the truth. Put all the rumors of a break up to rest." Another one shouted, and they are really starting to piss me off.

Luke and I kept walking towards Starbucks, but the more questions that were thrown around, the more upset I got. I was angry, I was sad, and I was ready to scream at the top of my lungs at every single one of the stupid men following us around.

"Scarlett, is it true that Michael got in the car crash on purpose? Was it suicide?" One shouted at me, and I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Okay. Listen up here you twats. Michael's death is none of your fucking business. No he didn't commit suicide. As for the band, I don't know what they are going to do. Right now we are all just trying to recover from a very traumatic time, and you assholes are following us all around screaming shit at us as if we know the answers to every goddamn question in the world. Can you all just leave me alone!" I shouted at them.

Camera's rolling, and recorders running. I didn't care.

I want them out of my hair.

I want to be invisible again. I hate all the attention being on me all the time. Especially now.

I grabbed Luke's hand and I ran into Starbucks, pushing the door shut behind me and flipping my middle finger up to the freaks standing outside the windows with there cameras.

"Get a real job you dicks." I muttered, and Luke just shook his head.

"I have no idea why they think now is the best time to taunt us. Couldn't they wait for us to answer the questions on our own? The fans aren't even pushing that hard, and they want just as many answers as those idiots." Luke said. I just shook my head not wanting to talk about it.

This is the first time I left my house in weeks, and I get fucking mobbed. Fantastic.

If this is how my life is gonna be now, I think I will just become a hermit and hide in my house. I'll never leave. I'll wait for someone to bring everything I need to my front door. That's the only time I will ever open it.

I have guys with camera's watching my every move, and I'm not even famous.

"I just want them all to fuck off and leave me alone. This is seriously ridiculous." I muttered and Luke nodded his head in agreement.

"Sadly, we can't escape this. It's gonna happen until our fans give up and our fame fizzles out. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do. I just comes with way to many complications. Like I can't even pee without worrying about someone snapping photos of me. It's awful." Luke explained.

"I understand completely. Yesterday, I found a guy hiding in my bushes infront of my house, and one underneath my car. I was tempted to just run him over, but he ran away to fast." I said and Luke chuckled and shook his head.

"You're crazy. You know that?" He asked me.

"I know I am. It's gonna get my ass thrown in prison one day."