15.) Too Much

Scarlet's P.O.V

"Scar, stop worrying. They'll find him. We will all be okay." Luke said as he pulled me into a hug.

I have been crying for two hours. My parents are in the main squad room talking to Thrasher about everything, but all the boys are in here with me, trying to get me to calm down but it's not working.

"Scar, please. Just sit down and try and get your breathing back on track. If you keep hyperventilating like that you're gonna pass out." Calum said as I pushed away from Luke and started pacing again.

"Why. Why didn't he tell me? This wouldn't have ever happened if he would have just told me. What the fuck is wrong with him? Why is he so fucking stupid? Ugh I hate him so much for doing this." I rambled to no one specific.

"Scar, please babe. Calm down." I heard Ashton say, and it snapped me out of my thoughts for a second.

Babe? No one has called me babe since my last boyfriend..

I'm sure he's just trying to calm me down, but I can't handle when people call me babe. I love being called babe, it makes me happy. I bet Ashton knew that, and he's trying to trick me into calming down.

It won't work.

"Scarlet. Please. Just come here and have a seat. You need to relax as much as possible." Ashton said and I snapped my head in his direction.

"I don't need to calm down Ashton. My brother was murdered. Fucking murdered! And you want me to calm down? Michael had been lying to me for months! He's an asshole. You're an asshole. You're all a bunch of assholes for not figuring this out! You were all with him all day everyday. How the fuck did you miss that?" I snapped, screaming directly at Ashton, causing him to flinch back.

"Babe, please-"

"Don't call me that!" I shouted, falling to my knees.

Ashton dropped down and pulled me into his chest and I broke down crying once again.

I'm having panic attack, after panic attack.

I feel like I can't get any air to my lungs at this point.

"I wish it was me!" I shouted just as my mum and dad walked into the room to witness my break down.

"Why wasn't it me Ashton? Why him?" I cried into his chest, my words muffled and barely audible.

"Things are the way they were meant to be. If you were meant to leave me, you would have done so already. You belong here Scar. You belong here with us. Michael, he was always meant to leave us. It's destiny. You can't change your fate." Ashton said and I pulled my face away from his chest just long enough to see a tear slid down his right cheek.

"Fuck destiny." I said.

"You have us Scar, we aren't going anywhere." Luke said. Calum and Ashton nodding in agreement.

"Honey, Michael wouldn't want you to be doing this you know." My mum said and I nodded.

"I can't help it. I'm heartbroken and I just wanna be alone." I said, mum nodded and took my dads hand before leaving the room. Luke and Cal followed them, but I grabbed Ashton's hand to keep him from leaving.

"Not you. I never needed you as much as I do right now." I said through tears.

"I'm not going anywhere babe. I love you to much to leave you alone."