Epilouge

Scarlet's P.O.V

"Hey Michael. It's me again." I said to the stone in front of me.

"I can't believe that it has been almost five years since you left us. It honestly feels like yesterday I got the call telling me you were in a crash." I said quietly.

I looked down at my hands that are placed in my lap, and let out a sigh.

"I haven't come to see you in a while, so I have a lot to tell you." I said.

"As you know, Ashton and I finally got together three years ago. I know you knew he liked me this whole time." I chuckled and shook my head.

Michael always used to point out that Ashton had a thing for me, and I always told him that he was crazy and Ash would never like me. I thought we were more like brother and sister because of house close we always were.

"Well, we went on a vacation to London together over my birthday. It was so amazing. I hadn't been to London since the last tour." I said, looking at his named carved in the smooth marble, square stone.

"Ashton asked me if I would marry him while we were at the top of the London Eye, looking down at the city lights. It was the sweetest thing ever and I couldn't stop crying for about half an hour." I giggled while telling the story.

"I obviously said yes. The ring he picked out is beautiful. I wish you were here to see it." I said sadly, running my fingers over the gold, diamond band on my left ring finger.

I continued to tell him all about the family, and Luke and Calum, and how everyone is doing. I could feel tears rimming my eyes as I got to the last piece of information I wanted to share with him.

"Now Michael, you are the first person I am telling this to. Ash doesn't even know yet, I only found out this morning." I said, placing a hand on my belly.

"You're gonna be an uncle Mikey. Ash and I are gonna have a baby." I said, a tear siding down my right cheek, and falling into my lap.

A sudden breeze blew through my hair, and it almost felt like another hand placed its self on my belly and started rubbing it.

I reached my left hand out and slowly glided my hand across his name, another tear slid down my cheek.

"I love you Michael." I whispered, and as another breeze came, it was almost like I could ear his voice.

"I love you too Scar."

A/n- AND THAT IS THE END!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this story. I know it's sad, and different then most of the books I have written/am writing, but I really liked writing it! I'm sorry if it didn't end the way you want it! :(

I love you all a bunch. I hope you have a good day/night :)

~Allie xx