3.) He's Not Dead!

Scarlet's P.O.V

The doctors have sent each of us in, alone. Mikey won't respond to anything. The most they got was a pretty big spike in his heartbeat from Luke. After that, nothing.

We all tried to tell him that he had to fight through this for us, and the fans. Calum let him know that our mum knew what happened and that she will fly in if he needs her at anytime.

"Scarlet, come back in here, please." The doctor said. I got up from my seat in the waiting room and walked into Mikey's room.

"Please take a seat next to your brother for me. I have bad news for you." I did as he asked me to, not taking my eyes off of my brother for even a second.

The doctor remained quiet for a few minutes, just allowing me to take in my brothers face for a little while.

"Okay Scarlet, we talked to both your parents about the situation now and they agreed that if Mikey wouldn't wake up from any of your voices that we should just let him go. He isn't responsive to anything, and if we turn of this machine, he'll be dead. We need permission from the whole family to take him off life support. So what do you say?" The doctor asked me.

"Are you fucking crazy? Absolutely not! You are not killing my brother!" I shouted at him, as a stood up.

"He's already dead Scarlet, we have him alive with this machine. He can't breath or anything on his own." He said. I shook my head really fast.

"My brother is not dead! He isn't dead! He can't be! I need him." I shouted, as tears began pouring out of my eyes.

"Scarlet, listen to me. Go get the others, so you can say your goodbyes. He isn't making it through this. No matter how hard he fights, he can't do it. He isn't physically or mentally strong enough." He said. I shook my head, but walked out of the room and back to the others.

Tears just kept rushing out, and I couldn't help the sobs that were escaping my lips.

What would you expect from a girl who is losing her only older brother? Her only sibling, ho has been there for her through everything. Who always supported her decisions. Who never let her feel alone.

Mikey is probably the best person anyone could ever ask for as a brother, and I have to say goodbye to him.

I can't believe this.