1.) We Found Michael

Scarlett's P.O.V

I must have dozed off shortly after I spoke to Ashton.

But my peace was interrupted by my phone ringing in my ear. I sat up and looked t the contact name and realized is was Michael.

"Michael I have been worried sick about you! Where the fuck are you? You should have been here at midnight and here it is six in the morning!" I shouted down the line.

"Sorry Miss. I am afraid this isn't Michael. However, I found you in his phone under the name sister. Would you confirm that for me?" The man said.

"I'm his sister yes? Who might this be?" I asked him.

"I am a doctor at the UCLA medical center. I am in the scene of your brothers car crash." I could hear he wasn't done talking, but I interrupted anyway.

"Car crash? He was in a car crash?" I asked frantically.

"Yes. We tried to contact your parents but we got no answer. You were our next try." He said.

"Well is Michael okay?" I asked.

"Not exactly miss. Can you come down here so I can explain it?" He asked me.

"Right away. I'll bring my other brothers too"

I quickly stood up and changed in to real clothes, and not my pajamas.

I grabbed my phone of the bed and grabbed my room key before running out and banging on Ashton's door.

I could hear him shuffling around so I know he is awake now.

He came to the door in the a pair of sweatpants and he looked at me weird.

"Scar, what are you doing? It's six in the morning." Ashton said.

"I just of a phone call from Mikey's number, but it wasn't him." I said and Ashton raised an eyebrow.

"Who was it?" He asked me.

"A doctor at UCLA medical center. Mikey was in a car crash this morning. He is going to the hospital now." I said.

Ashton pulled his door open and he grabbed a shirt off the floor and threw it over his body and fixed his hair quickly before he went to Cal's door and I went to Luke's.

We explained what we had happened and they were just as quick as Ash and I were before we ran out the door and to the car Ash rented.

"Luke, call and tell them that we won't be at rehearsals today. And possibly not at the award show." Ash said.

"It's okay Scar. He's gonna be okay." Calum said outing his arm around my shoulders.

"I hope you're right." I whispered and laid my head down on his shoulder.

 When we arrived at the hospital, I ran through the doors. Probably faster then I have run ever in my life.

"You must be Scarlet Clifford?" A doctor said, he sounded similar to who I spoke to in the phone.

"Yeah I am, and this is the rest of my family that is here at the moment. My parents are back in Australia." I stated. Th doctor nodded his head.

"I see. Well, I am Dr. Hampton. I have your brother on life support right now, but it isn't helping him much." He said.

"What? Why isn't it helping?" Luke asked him.

"Michael was hit head on, causing him to hit his head really hard. It force him into a deep coma. We aren't sure how much we can do for him at this moment." Dr. Hampton said.

I could feel tears coming to my eyes, I am more worried now then I was when I first got the call.

"Doctor, please save my brother." I said.

"I can't promise anything, but I can try my best."