12.) Dreams

Scarlett's P.O.V

I woke up with Calum and Ashton both hugging me.

All three of us squeezed into my bed all night.

They told me that they would stay until the end of time, I didn't think they were serious. I thought that they would leave as soon as I fell asleep. I thought I was gonna wake up all alone this morning, and be forced to deal with my thoughts by myself.

Luckily, that isn't the case.

I had a dream about Michael last night, and what he said to me in this dream is running through my head like crazy.

"Ash. Ash. Wake up." I whispered as I shook the boy awake.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice still groggy.

"I had a dream about Michael last night, and it's bothering me." I said and he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"What about it is bothering you?" He asked me.

"In my dream, it was as if I was really talking to him. It was like he was standing right in front of me and he was trying to tell me something." I said and Ashton raised an eyebrow and looked at me funny.

"What was he trying to tell you?" He asked.

"That's the part that is bothering me. He looked me right in the face and said he did something terrible and this was life's way of punishment. What is he talking about? What does all of this mean?" I asked and Ashton shrugged.

"The only way to find out is to look through his belongings and see if we can find anything." He said and I shrugged my shoulders back at him.

"The problem with that is I don't even know what I am supposed to be looking for? Where do I start?" I asked and Ashton frowned at me.

"well, maybe you can get access to his texts, calls, and emails from the day before and the day of the accident. Maybe the person he met with that night knows something about what he did." Ashton said.

"This is gonna sound crazy, but what if we can contact his spirit or something? What if I can actually talk to him and figure out why he thinks he deserved all this?" I said and Ash shook his head at me.

"Scar, as much as I would love to talk to him again, I don't think it's possible." Ash said and I frowned.

"But maybe it is. What if we find a crew of paranormal specialists and have them come investigate the house? What if they can contact him for me?" I asked.

"Do you really believe in that?" Ash asked me.

"I'll believe anything at this point."