Graduation

Picture of Kelani ⬆⬆⬆⬆

Kelani POV

Principal James: Kelani Williams.

**I got up and walked across the stage. My principal handed me my diploma. I looked in the audience and saw my mom and my best friend August's mom cheering my name. My mom took my picture. My principal hugged me and told me she knew I could do it. I walked off stage. When the graduation ceremony was over, my best friend August hugged me tightly.**

August- We did best friend!! We graduated!

Kelani- ahh!!! I know!!

**he released me and looked me in the eys.**

August- Mann...I remember when we first met ..

Kelani- In kindergarten when you threw sand in my eyes.

August- Anyways; Thanks for being here for me all these years.

Kelani- No problem. Boy you know I got you.

**I laughed and August put his arm around me.**

August- Lets go find our moms..

**Me and August walked to where our mothers we're standing. I was my Grandma Long.*

Kelani- Grandma Ling!!!

Grandma Ling - oh!! I so proud of you. You graduate with 4.0

**my moms mom is Japanese and her father is Puerto Rican. (Don't ask how that happened) My dad was black and Cherokee so I'm a mix of black, Japanese and Puerto Rican with a lil bit of Cherokee. I went and hugged my mom. She was teary eyed.**

Kelani- Mommy!!

Katrice- I'm so proud of you and August.

* She hugged August.*

August - Thanks Ms.Katrice.

Sheila- I'm proud of you two!!

Kelani- Thanks Ms.Sheila.

August - Thanks ma.

**we all walked to the parking lot**

Sheila- So where are you all going tonight?

August- There's and all night Senior graduation party going on at Jalen's house.

Katrice- Kelani are you going?

Kelani - Yes. August is taking me.

Katrice- Ohkay. Are you coming home?

Kelani- Uhm..Actually I'll see you at home in about 15 minutes so I can pack a bag because me and August are staying out tonight.

Sheila - you all better not get in no trouble. I ain't bailing no one out of jail.

August- We know ma.

* Me and August kissed our parents and walked yo his car.**

Kelani- I'm so overwhelmed!!

** August opened my door and I got in. I took my heels off and put them in the back seat. August got in the car. August got in the car. He started it. August drove his clean white drop top Camaro As down the freeway smoothly with the top down. I let my long hair out of it's ponytail and let it flow in the wind.**

August- having fun?

Kelani- Yes.

**when we pulled up to my house it was 8:30-something**

August - hurry up. Go in. Pack a bag. Kiss mom and cone on so I can swing my the crib.

Kelani- Alright nigga. Don't rush me.