Not Mad Anymore.

Kelani POV

**When I got home August was in the living room watching tv**

Kelani: Why are you here?

August: You wouldn't answer my texts or calls.

Kelani: I had a reason. I thought you were mad at me.

August: I am. But we still have time to go out.

Kelani: Go out where? It's 1 o'clock in the morning .

August: Come take a ride with me real quick.

**I rolled my eyes. August and I left to go to his car. He drove around aimlessly. I took my Uggs and my jacket off. I turned up the radio. "I Know" by Big Sean and Jhene Aiko was playing.**

August: Did you have fun with Chris?

Kelani: Yes I did.

**I turned and looked out the window. August put his hand on my leg.**

August: What's wrong?

Kelani: Nothing. I'm tired.

** I let my seat back and looked out the window, then closed my eye.**

August POV

**Before I knew it Kelani was sleep. I pulled up in front of my house. I got out and went around to Kelani's side to open her door.**

August: Kelani wake up..

**When we got in the house Kelani went upstairs to my room.**

Kelani POV

**I went to August's room and took my shoes off. After putting my jacket in August's closet I pulled my yoga pants off and got under August's blanket. I snuggled into his bed and closed my eyes. August walked in he put my phone on the charger and took his shirt off and changed into some basketball shorts. He got under the blanket and kissed my forehead. He turned the opposite way of me. My phone rang, it was Jalen. I answered. **

||PHONE CONVO||

Kelani: Hello?

Jalen: Hey did you make it home ?

Kelani: Yeah..Thanks for making sure.

Jalen: You sound like you was sleep.

Kelani: Something like that.

Jalen: Ight well I was just checking on you .. I'll get at you tomorrow.

Kelani: Okay.

**I hung up. I looked over and tapped August.**

August: Hmm?

Kelani: BestFriend...

August: What Lani? Damn..

Kelani: I'm sorry BestFriend... I love you.

August: Mhmm...I love you too .

*I turned and faced away from August and went to sleep*

August POV

**When I woke up Kelani was still knocked the hell out. I turned toward her and looked at her for a minute. I touched her face and she moved around a lil bit then opened her eyes.**

Kelani:Good morning

August: Good Mornin'

*She sat up and stretched.*

Kelani: Do you have an extra toothbrush that I could use?

August: Yeah.

Kelani: You still have some of my clothes here right ?

August: Yeah..On the right side of my closet.

**She got up and grabbed some of her stuff out of my closet. After grabbing an extra toothbrush she went in the bathroom. I turned on my stereo and played 'Bend it Ova' by Juliann Alexander. My mom walked in the room.**

Sheila: Good Morning.

August: Good Morning Mama.

Sheila: I didn't know Kelani was coming over.

August: She stayed the night.

Sheila: Why don't you tell her how you feel ?

August: What if she don't feel the same? Then what ? Our friendship wouldn't be the same mom.

Sheila: Okay August.

** My mom.left the room. Kelani's phone rang. It was Jalen. I didn't answer it. When Kelani finally decided to come out the bathroom she had on some skin tight jeans with a belly shirt that showed her belly ring. Her hair was curly, wet and down her back. She had on some link sandals. She put her dirty clothes in my hamper as her phone rang again.**

Kelani POV

**My phone rang and it was
Jalen**

||PHONE CONVO||

Kelani: Hello ?

Jalen: Good Morning Gorgeous.

Kelani: Good Morning

Jalen: What you got up today?

Kelani: I'm hanging out with August today.

Jalen: Well call me a lil later . Maybe we can go out to dinner.

Kelani: That sounds nice.

Jalen : ight then.

Kelani: bye

Jalen: peace.

**August went into the bathroom and his mom came in the room shortly after.**

Kelani: Hey mama.

Sheila: Hey .. your mom called to see if you were here. I let her know you were.

Kelani: Thanks ..

**His mom left the room. When August came out the bathroom he had a towel around his waist.**

August: After we get dressed and get some breakfast I'll take you shopping.

Kelani: Alright.

August: Close to eyes.

*I laughed a little and closed my eyes.*

Kelani: Can I look now ??

August: Yeah.. I got my draws on..

** I opened my eyes and looked at August and then looked away. He quickly got dressed. I grabbed my purse and phone and he grabbed his wallet and keys. We let mama Sheila know we was leaving and then we dipped.**