Kelani & Aug

Kelani POV

**I went and laid across the bed in the guest room and let Courtney have my bed. My phone rang, it was a FaceTime call from August.**

FaceTime Convo:

Kelani:Hey baby

August: Wassup ma

Kelani: What you doing ? It's 2am

August: In the car, rolling a wood. Courtney sleep?

Kelani: Yeah, she fell asleep about 30 minutes ago.

August: Come outside.

Kelani: Nigggaaaa

**I just up the phone and put on my Nike slides. I went outside and sure enough August was parked on the street in front of my house. I got in the car**

Kelani: What are you doing here ?

August: Crashing the sleepover to see my woman

**I laughed as August passed me the blunt. I hit it twice and blew out the smoke**

Kelani: Call yourself crashing our slumber party. You lucky she sleeping.

August: I thought I told you I was gone get ya nails filled in

Kelani: I know but me and Courtney went to the shop earlier.

**After me and August smoked another wood we went in the house and quietly went up to the guest room. It was dark and my music was still playing, 'Dont Tell' By DMK was playing. I laid down and August laid next to me. We were cooked. August pulled me close and played in my curly bun**

August: Take this out.

**I took my bun down and let August play in my curls. He grabbed my face and kissed me 3 times, on the third one he added tongue. I kissed him back slowly. He moved on top of me and lifted my dress kissing my stomach. His kisses got lower and lower. I lifted my head as I got nervous**

August: Shh, I got you.

**I laid back as he began rubbing me through my panties**

August POV

**Kelani' Breathing became real deep as I pulled her panties off and pushed her legs back. Her pussy was so pretty. I started giving her head and she gasped as her tiny hands gripped my shoulders. I went on eating her out but she couldn't handle it, I laughed as I lifted my head up**

August: Shh girl damn.

Kelani POV

**Aug put his head back down and my whole body lost it. The heights my senses were reaching was crazy, I had never felt anything like this before and it felt so good I wanted him to stop and keep going all at the same time. August ate me out for awhile before coming up with his face all wet. He wiped his mouth while I caught my breath. I couldn't stop squirming. It was so good. I'd heard about it from girls, even Gia, but damn **

August: How you feel?

Kelani: Good

**We both laughed a little.**

August: You taste good ma. I could eat you all night.

**I laughed again and kissed him. We laid there for about an hour before he went home. He didn't want Courtney to wake up and see that he'd tried to crash the sleepover.**