Good News

Kelani POV

**It was close to 7pm when I left my school. I'm the Teachers Assistant for the semester so I had to grade papers, staple papers, type writing prompts and print them off, all that shit. I was excited to get home. August had a bouquet of Roses and Sunflowers send to my school today along with $2,000 in an envelope with a gold necklace that said his name. I was geeked. When I walked through the door it was dark but it smelled so good. I walked into the dining room and set my flowers down in the middle of the table.**

Kelani: Aug!

August: In the den baby!

**I walked into the den and August grabbed my hand and took me outside. Next to the pool was a table with candles on it and two plates of food. He had rose petals on the table and 'And I' by Ciara was playing. You would've thought this nigga was about to propose.**

Kelani: And what is thissss?

*August kissed me on the lips and led me to the table to sit down. I laughed. Aug had this romantic dinner set up and he made macaroni and cheese with popcorn chicken because that's what I've wanted to eat all day.*

August: You had a good day mama?

Kelani: I did. I'm Teachers Assistant for the semester so I have to go in early and leave late from now on when there are papers to grade and things to be done.

August: Ahh okay. You like it?

Kelani: Yeah I do. How was your day baby?

August: Well, They signed me.

August POV

**Lani's eyes got big as hell**

Lani: Oh-Oh my god baby congratulations!! Come here!!

**She stood up and hugged me tight and kissed me repeatedly. She sat back down and started  asking a ton of questions**

August: Slow down baby. I signed my contracts earlier today after I had them looked over. They wanna make I Luv This Shit my first single

Kelani: Baby this is great news. Really I'm so proud of you and so happy for you. I love you.

August: I love you too ma

**August and I ate then went inside. I took a long shower. After I put on my bra and panties I put on some pajamas shorts and a fitted beater. August had already taken his shower. He was across the bed lighting a blunt. I laid down with my back against the headboard and August laid in between my legs. We passed the wood back and forth while music played, and I messed with his hair.**

August: you still hitting this ?

Kelani: no it's too little. I have long nails now.

August: I'm bouta put this out.

**August got up and put the blunt out then came back and laid down with me. He caressed me, kissing me on my neck. I laid down on my pillow and August hovered over me kissing my chest and whispering how much he loved me. I pulled my tank top over my head and threw it on the floor next to the bed. August trailed kisses down my stomach and pulled my shorts and panties off.**

Nobody's POV

**Lani laid back as August started licking her. Her heavy breaths slowly became loud screams and moans. She put her hands on his head as he pushed her legs up higher**

Kelani: Ohhh my goodness right there baby...

**After he finished, before he could lay down Lani pulled on his underwear. He looked in her eyes.**

August: What you doing baby?

Kelani: I- I wanna do it.

August: you wanna do it? Are you sure baby you don't have to rush.

Kelani: No, I want to baby. Come here.

**August climbed on top of Lani and kissed her lips passionately as he took her bra off. He got up and came back with a condom. He took his boxers off and put the condom on.**

Kelani: Shit be forgetting how big your dick is...

**She sat up and her lips met his. He positioned his self on top of her and held her close and tight as he eased into her little by little. She frowned and winced as she breathed heavily. When all of him was inside her she was whining and gasping while holding him tight**

August: You okay baby?

Lani: mhmm

August: I love you Mama

Lani: I love you too baby.

**The way she whined made him kiss her lips as he began to moved out of her slowly. As he continued her facial expression changed from crybaby to pleasure being written all over her face. He had opened her up. August lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and sped up. She gasped as he held her as tight as he could**

Kelani: Oooo August.....baby......oh my goodness

August: I got you ma, I love you aight?

Kelani: I love you toooo baby. Oh my God I love you

August: I got you forever babygirl. Shit.

**Lani's legs shook as August came, he pulled out of her and went to the bathroom to throw the condom away.**

August: you can go ahead in the bathroom baby.

Lani: okay.

Kelani POV

**I eased out of the bed and hurried to the bathroom. I knew I was walking just the slightest bit weird. I closed the door and got a warm rag. After I freshened up I left out of the bathroom and slid into bed with August. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.**

August: How did it feel?

Kelani: It hurt bad at first but then it started to feel so good

August: How you feel now?

Kelani: I feel good.

August: I love you boo

Kelani: I love you more.

August: you have class tomorrow?

Kelani: Nope, not until Monday. You got me tomorrow

August: good shit.

**August periodically kissed my shoulder as I drifted off into sleep.*