BestFriend Day

Kelani POV

**We was in the car**

August: What you wanna eat?

Kelani: I don't eat in the morning. You know that .

August: alright .. let's go to this mall first and then we can eat later.

Kelani: Okay.

**When we got to the mall we went to the shoe store.**

Kelani: Ooo!! BestFriend let's get these !!

** August looked at the mint green and white Jordan 9s.**

August: You want these?

Kelani: Yes.

**Me and August tried on the shoes in our size. When we bought our shoes and went to find outfits. We ended up getting Levi Jeans and white Tees. My whit tee was a fitted cropped v-neck.**

Kelani: Yeesssss!! Now we can maattcchhh.

August: Yeah..

*August smiled at me. We went to a couple more stores and I bought dresses, skirts, shirts, bra tops, all that. August paid for most of it because he's stubborn..He let me pay for some of it. We left the mall and went to get food*

August POV

**When me and Lani got back to my house we took our bags up to my room. When we went back downstairs my mom was in the living room.**

August:Ma where's Mel ?

Sheila: I don't know. He's been out since last night .

August: Dang.

**Lani and I went back to my room.*

August: I need some sleep.

*Kelani laid in my bed. I laid next to her.*

Kelani: Are you alright ?

August: Nah. It ain't normal for him to not check up on mom at the crib like this..

Kelani: I'm sure everything is fine August but...Listen to me... You and Mel need to stop with this hustling stuff...Do you unde--

August: I don't know Lani .

Kelani: August what do you--

August: LANI!! NOT RIGHT NOW!!

Kelani:You are my best friend! My life, my world. I love you August  I don't want anything to happen to you or Mel.

August: Then stop fuckin worrying so damn much.!! Damn!!

Kelani: alright. .

**She had tears .. she grabbed her phone, her charger, her purse and all her bags**

August: where is you going ?

Kelani: No... I'm going home.

**She left my room and I didn't go after her.**

Kelani POV

** When I said bye to August's mom I left out and called my mom to come pick me up. When I got home I took my bags to my room and called Gia to come over**

Gia: What's going on chica ?

Kelani: Me and August got into it about him hustling..

*I started crying.*

Gia: Girl that is you BestFriend...You know he is stubborn and hard headed..

** Me and Gia talked for a couple hours. When she left I called Chris, me and him talked and stuff. He made me laugh but deep inside I wanted to hear August's voice.**