Learning to Live Together

||A/N: Kelani's character favors Ari. Little switch up but y'all gone be good. So when you think of Kelani think about Ari||⬆️picture of her

((A week later))

Kelani POV

**I always wake up before Aug does. I looked over at him sleeping peacefully. I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I got dressed in a pair of jeans shorts and a black cropped tank. I gathered all of August's dirty clothes and put them I the hamper to take downstairs. I put my first load in the washing machine and went into the kitchen. I washed the dishes and wiped down the counters. After sweeping the floor I went back upstairs. August was coming out of the bathroom smiling**

August: Goodmorning baby

Kelani: Goodmorning boo. Um, can you make it a habit to put your dirty clothes in the dirty clothes hamper please ?

August: My bad ma, yeah.

**He went in for a kiss but I dodged it**

Kelani: And if you're gonna eat after the kitchen is cleaned for the night can you start washing the dishes you use.

August: Anymore requests Mom?

Kelani: August don't say it like that, I'm being serious. I'm not mad I'm just asking you to fix some things.

August: Yeah cuz you're perfection right ?..

Kelani: No, that was never implied. You're being childish .

August: Alright.

**August grabbed a pack of woods and the bad of weed and walked past me to go downstairs**

Kelani: He's fuckin kidding me right?

**I went downstairs and outside to the patio**

Kelani: We haven't been living together two fuckin weeks and you starting your bullshit

August: I said alright Lani damn.

*I smacked the pack of woods out his hand and went in the house. After grabbing my keys and wallet and phone I left out. I called Tamera to meet me at this mall. When I got there she was inside holding two big cups from Tropical Smoothie.*

Tammy: Hey girl, I got you a Bahama mama

Kelani: Thank youuu. Come on let's do some shopping.

Tammy: Cali's selection at these mall stores be so dope.

Kelani: Let's have a look in Forever 21

**Tam and I walked into Forever 21. I looked around and picked up a few dresses and half shirts.**

Kelani: I'm going to the fitting rooms.

Tammy: right behind you.

**I ready the lady's name at the dressing room**

Kelani: Hey, um, Cali? Can we get a big dressing room so we can just go in together we cousin's we can make it work.

Cali: *giggles* yeah, y'all got alot of stuff but imma let y'all slide.

Kelani: Thank you beautifulllllll

Cali: Make sure you come out so I can see. *Laughs*

Kelani: You got it boo

**We went into the dressing room and I tried on this burnt orange mini dress that was form fitting and that the back cut out. I checked it out in the mirror**

Tammy: That's bomb.

Kelani: Yeah I'm feeling this jawn for sure.

***I opened the dressing room door***