Just The Beginning

Kelani POV

August: The energy in here is hype tonight!!!!

**I watched from behind the stage as my baby held the crowds attention. They were going crazy for him. August and I were working things out. He was my baby, I didn't hesitate to take him back after I found out Lauren's baby wasn't his. His music career was taking off and his name was all over the country. I quit working to resume my position as not only his publicist but also his manager. I loved working with him, we were hardly ever apart. He had been putting in time and effort to fix things between us, it was a process but it was a working one. Mr.Ryan was helping me finish school even while I was working on the road with Aug. He didn't want me to have to drop school, he gave me all the work for the time that I'd be gone and all I had to do was email my work to him, I'm still managing to maintain a 4.0 GPA. Jalen was away at school doing wonderful, he was a college football star and Chanel, his girlfriend, was captain of the dance team. Everything was perfect.**

August: Before I perform this last song I would like you bring somebody outchea'. My whole world is hers, ya boy got a weak spot for her.

**My stomach dropped. He did not run this by me. Luckily it wasn't one of those lastly dressed days. I was wearing a skin tight black and white striped bodysuit and black single sole stilettos. My hair was in a wavy half up half down unit. August had hired Cali as well for hair and makeup. He wanted to see everyone win. I had a natural full face with a fresh set of lash extensions. August turned and looked to the side of the stage where I was standing**.

August: Make some noise for my baby, Kelani!!!!

**As I walked on stage the crowd went ballistic. August smiled at me in a way I had never seen before. My baby was happy, genuinely, and it warmed my heart. He hugged me and kissed me and all his fans were screaming like I was some sort of celebrity. Stage crew brought out a chair that looked like it was for a queen. I sat down and my Auggie performed Kissing On My Tattoos for me. I smiled so hard my face was hurting. I loved this man so damn much my whole existence could explode. When the show was over August and I went to his dressing room.**

Kelani: Baby that's was a good ass show.

August: Thank you ma.

Kelani: This is all so surreal. It's crazy like these people love you baby.

August: It's crazy ain't it ?

Kelani: Crazy as fuck.

**August changed into some sweatpants and left his shirt off. We sat down and ate some Chinese food. I looked at Aug**

Kelani: I'm really happy baby. Like I'm so glad we were able to get past everything. Our life, our love...it's so amazing.

August: I love you Mama. I really do. We going to the top together..  iys so much more to come bae. This only the  beginning.

THE END❤️