Moving Day

Kelani POV

**Today was the day, it was 3am and August and I were awake packing the last of what we were taking. Neither of us are morning people so this shit was rough**

August: Done?

Kelani: Yeah.

**Our moms were taking us to the airport along with Courtney and my grandmother. We went through customs and everything. When they called our plane we hugged our family. I cried a little, I'm an only child and this is my first time away from my mom. I felt like such a baby. August and boarded our plane. We smoked real good before we came to the airport, and I took some melatonin vitamins so I was sleep, I wanted to be knocked out.  I laid my head on August shoulder and closed my eyes.......I woke up to August shaking me softly.**

August: Damn ma, you managed to sleep the whole fuckin flight .

**I stretched and yawned then put a piece of gum in my mouth**

Kelani: That's was the goal. Come on baby..

** After getting our bags and everything we went outside. I put my sun glasses on.. I was wearing a biker shorts and sports bra set with a dry-fit Nike cap on and my long straight hair in a ponytail. August and I were waiting for my cousin Tamera to pick up.. when she finally showed up, you didn't have to guess if we were related. We favored each other so much. She hopped out of her truck wear a pair of denim booty shorts and  a white cropped too with black Doc Martens and a plaid shit tied around her waste. Her hair was dyed dark hot pink at the roots and it faded into a light pink at the tips. She ran up and hugged me**

Kelani: Tammy!!! It's been forevverr.

Tammy: How are you baby??

Kelani: I'm good how are you??!

Tammy: I'm good.

Kelani: This my boyfriend August, Aug this probably the one family member you ain't met, my twin cousin Tamera

**Tam and I laughed. That's been our joke for years because we look so much alike.**

Tammy: Well I know y'all tired so come on, get in. Y'all can put y'all bags in the trunk.

**We put our things in the trunk and got in the car. Tam out the address in the GPS and we pulled off**

Tammy: I can't wait to show you around and hang with you and shit. I'm so glad you moved out here.

Kelani: me too. It's beautiful out here.

Tammy: Y'all hungry?

Kelani: Not really. I'm still sleepy if anything. We gotta go grocery shopping too so I'm good. Baby you hungry.

August: Lil bit ma. We'll get something when we go shopping.

**When we pulled up to the house I was in complete awe. I saw pictures but it was perfect up close and personal. There were two cars in the driveway. I called my mom on Facetime.**

Kelani: Hey mommy, we're here.

Katrice: Tell Tamera I said hello

Tamera: Heeeeyyyy Auntie!

**We got out of the car and August grabbed are bags. My mom instructed me to get the keys out of the mailbox. There were two cars in the driveway, a black Escalade, and a black charger. My mom was way too good to me and for that I will forever repay her. I put my set of house keys and a key for each car on my key ring. I put Augusts set of keys in my pocket to give to him later. When I opened the door to the house it was fully furnished and beyond beautiful. The living room had a fire place and a tv mounted above it on the wall. The suede black furniture went PERFECT with the pink couch pillows and black fur rug. The den was also beautifully furnished in brown and tan colors. In the den there was a patio door and out back was a big inground pool and a Jacuzzi.**

Tammy: This is really nice cousin like nice as shit

Kelani: Girl my mama still on the phone.

Tammy: and imma go pop a squat somewhere Lord. I'm sorry Auntie Trice

Katrice: (on Facetime) Mmhmm

*The kitchen was big and beautiful. There were 2 nice bathrooms down stairs, one with a shower and one without. Upstairs there were 4 bedrooms, the big master bedroom was me and August's room ofcourse. It was big and beautiful. The room had two closets, which was good because me and Aug had alootttt of clothes.**

Katrice: Everything good?

Kelani: Beyond good mommy. Everything is perfect. Thank you so much.

Katrice: thank your daddy too..

*I blew a kiss up*

Kelani: Thank you daddy.

Katrice: Okay, go ahead and get settled in baby. Mama loves you, call me later baby.

Kelani: Okay. I'm about to out the last of these clothes away and we have to go grocery shopping.

Katrice: Okay baby.

Kelani: Alright, love you, talk to you later.

**I hung up with my mom and went back to the front of the house where Tamera was.**

Tammy: imma let y'all get settled in, I'll call you later.

Kelani: Okay girl

*I let Tamera out and went upstairs to the room. August was in the recliner chair with his head back and his eyes closed. I started putting our clothes away in the closets while he was sleeping. I wanted to let him rest. After I finished the clothes I put our suitcases in a storage closet downstairs. After taking a shower I put on a pair of workout leggings and a sports bra with some Nike sneakers. I threw my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my keys. I looked up the closest market and made my way there. After buying everything in the work I could think of that me and August ate I made my way back to the house. When I got back August was coming down the stairs.*

Kelani: How'd you sleep baby ?

August: Good. I needed it. I could go back.

Kelani: Me too.

**August helped me bring in the groceries and out them away. I made Crab legs, Steak, and loaded baked potatoes for dinner. Afterward August and I took showers and went out back to the patio. We sat poolside while August rolled up. He was able to get the weed here when they moved all of our stuff here in the truck.**

August: Come here baby.

**I climbed into August's lap as he lit the wood. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. We sat here smoking.**

Kelani: I have a week's grace period then my classes start.

August: You ready ?

Kelani: Yes, very. I'm very excited.

**After we smoked August and I went inside and laid down holding each other. Laying with him feels so good after long days. I knew we still had stuff to do tomorrow though.**

August: You sleep baby?

Kelani: Uh Uh..

**August laid me on my back and undressed me leaving me in my bra and panties. He kissed me from my lips to my belly button.**

Kelani: I love you baby...

**August just looked me in my eyes as he slid my panties to the right and started giving me head.**

Kelani: Oh god August..

**Him giving me head is something I feel like I'll never get too used to or tired of. It rocks my whole body and it just feels so damn good. After he finished he laid next to me and pulled me close*

Kelani: You never feel any type of way about giving me head with nothing in return?

August: No,why you ask that?

Kelani: It was just on my mind, like you're pleasuring me and I'm not returning it.

August: And I don't want you to until you're ready to do so

**I held August's face in both of my hands and kissed him sweetly**

August: I love you.

Kelani: I love you baby.