Chapter 4-warm welcome?

Phillip stared for a few seconds at the dark-brown haired boy sat next to him.
"Do you stare at everyone like that?" The dark haired boy muttered, still keeping an eye on Phil's father.
"Uh...sorry." Phil spoke, before both the boys sat in silence.
Phil wondered if the boy had remembered him from a week ago. Phil was certain this was the boy that was staring at him.
"Names dan by the way, dan howell." He said cockily.
Phil wasn't getting good vibes from dan. He felt uncomfortable.
"Phil lester" he replied as kindly as he possibly could.

The vicars speech had finished, and Phil's dad had called over both the boys once everyone had left.
"Now Daniel, I see you arrived late, don't worry, we'll fix that" phil could tell that his dad was burning with anger on the inside
"Nice to meet you too" dan replied sarcastically
"Well, I see you met my son Phillip, he will show the the path to god, Daniel"
"It's dan...and cheers" he laughed
Phil followed his dad's orders, and guided dan into the back room.
Dan sat on the puffy cushion, while phil sat on the chair in the corner.

"I take it your going to read me some book crap" dan giggled
"It's called the bible-and no, not yet"
"I don't give a shit about that bible crap Phillip! I was forced to come here"
"Don't use that language when speaking about the bible-please?"
Dan just laughed. "Alright church boy"

Dan stood up and scanned the shelves behind phil.
"Got any games?"
Phil knew that his father would be angry if he waisted time with dan.
"Uh-no, let's just read some books-"
"Oh come on Philly" dan said cheekily, phil felt uncomfortable on how close dan was to him.
Phil stood up to get out of the boys way.
"Where are you going? I want to learn the ways of god!" Dan laughed, tickling phil.
"No stop-" phil laughed
"Never" dan spoke cockily
Dan finally stopped ticking phil before saying "cheers for the church lesson! I'll be back next week...unfortunately"
Dan grabbed Phil's butt, before phil swatted it off and glared at him.
"Bye philly" he laughed before leaving.
Phil hated how cocky dan was, but knew he had to sort him out, no matter what it takes.