Chapter 23-the search

A/N hey I'm backkkk!1!!1 sorry it's been a while I've been having family problems. Anyway let's continue with the story.

The black haired boy sat on the edge of his sofa, he'd barely seen daylight in weeks. And his bed hair hasn't left. Tear stains stayed put. Feelings didn't go away.

Chris and PJ were upstairs talking. "Okay Chris" PJ spoke "you know we can't just let him live on your sofa. Fucking hell-we need to do something"
"I know but, what the fuck should I say to him. He is caught up in his thoughts. We need to get him out of the house, but how?"
"I'm not sure..." Suddenly PJ thought of an idea, one he hated but, it was the only option. "We need to find Dan."
Chris thought on this idea for 3 seconds, before nodding and heading downstairs.
"Hey Phil?" Chris spoke as he and PJ grabbed their coats. "We are just popping out. You need anything?"
Phil shook his head, his head still in a pillow, despite it being 1:03 pm.
Chris sighed, before following PJ through the door.

The rain clattered everywhere. Chris and PJ walked side by side, huddling close together.
"How much further?! It's cold." Chris shivered
"We are almost there."
They walked down 2 alleyways, until they reached a street, a street names Chester close.
Chester close was a narrow set of houses, all of them touching. The few cars on the side of the road with their dull colours. The lifeless houses.
PJ knocked on a door of 13 Chester close. It took a while till it was opened.
"Oh PJ dear!" An elderly woman approached. "Come in, I'll fetch you some tea!" the lady trotted off into the kitchen, while Chris and PJ walked into the living room.
5 minutes later the grey haired lady came again, this time with a tray of 3 cups of tea.
"thank you Mrs howell" PJ smiled, sipping his tea.
"That's okay dear, now, why are you two here?" She smiled
"We are actually looking for your grandson, Dan."
The old lady's smile slipped. She looked down at the floor, as if she was remembering something from the past.